Reviews for Mother Knows Best
LoVecakes chapter 5 . 3/15
Just one more chapter. I'm sure you get this a bunch but will you finish it? I get not watching the show anymore. I only discovered it recently, like end of last year, and I'm stuck on season 8. I've looked and know what happens but have not brought myself to watch the rest.

I enjoyed your writing and this story very much.
ficfan chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Please tell me you are not done with this story. I'm dying to read the next part. I love your Fran and am waiting till she and Garcia actually meet on the show.
tinymiko chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Love it the art of war and Fran to funny. Who would have thought a tactical approach to getting grandbabis lol.
PolHop chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
please update I love this story
wordsaremyescape chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Wah! Please don't tell me this story's on hiatus...I absolutely love it! I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thank you for that. I really hope this isn't the last of the story...
Slytheringirl86 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Please finish soon love this story.
mischievouswhit chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I love this story & all of its funny quips. It really attires all of the characters really well. I hope you're going to finish it soon!
Nicole chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Come back and finish. Love this story
jenninemarie chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Omg I can't wait love more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
More please this story rocks.
arses21 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
You are hilarious! Bom chicka wow wow, Vulcan mind tricks, so many great lines! So nice to laugh out loud throughout this story. Really hope you finish this one (hint,hint,hint)
Chelz chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
As all this waiting I hope we at least get an M rated chapter
stefi chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
c'mooooooooooooooonnnnn, update! :D
pinkypiepinkwriter chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Hilarious! I absolutely love it so far!
10PrinessRose10 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Aw,CUTE! UPDATE NOW I WANT TO READ MORE OMFGGG THE FLUFF!