Reviews for Homecoming
judithedna chapter 7 . 1/1
Loved the way their relationship is developing, and the humor here and there, on Peter's part. She is gradually discovering him to be her friend, her best friend. Like it.
kikki hope chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I really like this story, and hope you come back to it again.
I love Olivia and Peter,
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Oh it's been so long since we've gotten an update, it made me so happy to see this pop back up! Even back then, when they were still just getting to know each other, peter really cared for olivia as a friend
TiaKisu chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
When you mentioned that it's been 18 months since you last updated I went back and checked when I read and reviewed the existing chapters and, oh gosh, that was ten months ago. Can't believe it's been so long. Time certainly flies by! Anyway, I definitely was pleased to find the story alert in my inbox and have to say that this was another wonderful chapter. Very true to the characters and of course well written.

I like the conversation you wrote for them and how Olivia told Peter yet another little bit about herself.
Really, you capture them both so well, it makes reading your works be a real delight.

Thanks for updating this. TK
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I REALLY hope you decide to pick this one up again at some point in the future. I'm really enjoying them. Happy writing!
TiaKisu chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I just happened to stumble upon this little series of missing scenes, and am already absolutely in love with it. You capture the characters incredibly well, and I just adore the way in which you have them interact. Olivia slowly managing to hold Peter's gaze, him reading her so well; her calling him when she needs someone to talk to... It's like watching li'l extra scenes and that just makes my day.

I really hope you'll keep on writing for this story.
Thanx a lot for sharing this with us! It was a great read so far! TK
ItsJustChris75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is a neat idea. There have been times with shows, not just Fringe, where I wish they would have added a certain scene. So this should be fun to see what you come up with. You have a great start already with this added scene.
Nyxia chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Well, j'ai recommencé à écrire depuis hier, après avoir lu tes nouveaux chapitres sur "One word at a time". Ton style flawless me donne un foutu sentiment d'infériorité, mais j'ai tout de même voulu me donner une chance et reprendre ma plume. ... BUT, l'idée que j'avais est exactement la même que celle que tu explores ici *lol* Donc me voilà avec un autre problème ! :)
Mais ne t'inquiètes, je ne copierai pas ton idée, et je te la laisse entièrement; de toute façon, tu es 100 fois plus douée que moi ! ;)

Encore une fois, ton chapitre est parfait ! - Je n'ai lu que le premier, mais compte bien revenir pour les autres! ;)
Comment arrives-tu à être aussi productive ? Quel est ton secret ? *lol* J'arrive à peine à écrire 2 paragraphes en une soirée ! :)

Continues ma belle, parce que tu es une des rares auteurs qui arrive si bien à décrire l'univers et les personnages de Fringe en peu de mots ! Une rareté ! ;)

Au plaisir,

Nyxia
FrozenSoldier chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
The stepfather/birthday card part will always freak me out. The way she was on edge, thinking he could be behind the door, or passing her in the street. *shakes head* I don't know how Olivia dealt with it, but then, I don't know how she was able to get passed all the bad things that happened to her. She's so strong, even when she thinks she is having a weak moment.

I hope there are more phone calls to come. We didn't get to see it much in the show, so it's nice to see her reaching out to Peter in this way in her time of need.

The scene outside the hotel always makes me want to switch to fangirl mode. The way they held one another's gaze, and how Peter leant closer and said 'not something you want to wake up to' ASDFSGJH.

Totally understand about putting RL first; I've seen a couple of your posts on tumblr about how busy you are...I honestly don't know how you fit in the time to write! I certainly look forward to reading more, but take your time. Your readers won't go anywhere :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
There's a reason why I shipped Polivia from the pilot, and you're basically covering why in each of these scenes. I wish this had happened in the show! It's been a few months since I watched S1, so I can't exactly remember how she reacted after John disappeared, but this definitely works.

Can imagine her passing out from pushing herself too hard...and consequently hating and maybe even punishing herself for doing so afterwards.
FrozenSoldier chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I don't know where to start with this one, except to say that I loved it. Then again, I've loved all of them so far, so maybe that doesn't stand to much, lol.

Still, the way she wouldn't slow down to match his stride, and the "What?" when he was staring at her - they just seem so *Olivia*. Also not taking Peter's praise, thinking she hadn't done anything. Considering she said Peter was being too hard on himself...well, I think they have that in common.

The ending made me smile. The teasing, and then the way she left the elevator first. *laughs* I suppose she did let him get in the elevator before her...
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Quick note on the A/N at the top - I totally get what you mean about it being terrifying and rewarding at the same time. I'm not quite at 1,000,000, I'm nearing 700,000, but it still makes you wonder how many hours you've spent writing in the past few years!

Okay...onto the actual review.

Yeah, I cried a little. The Peter/Walter relationship always, always affects me. When Elizabeth is involved, there really are no words. In a way, Peter used the piano to portray the emotions he couldn't quite get out through words alone. It's all so heartbreaking. I also imagine that playing brings back memories of his childhood (hence when he started playing his mother's song), and that's why he rarely did it again after that.

Ahh...so much pain between them all. Their minds are like a doorway to a world of angst right now (which totally isn't a bad thing, from a reader's (my) point of view).

Something I was curious about - will they all be from Olivia's POV?
FrozenSoldier chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
DKFJSDKLJGSDG. The hand touching! That part of the episode always gets to me, and seeing it happening again here - do I need to repeat the keyboard smashing?

Love, love, love this part:

As he replied with a friendly and warm "You're welcome," she knew there was more she had wanted to say, and she was pretty sure he knew it, too.

She wished she could have added: 'And for what it's worth, I want you to know that you're not alone either'. But somehow, she felt that it would be too dangerous to go there, too unwise of her to let herself relate too much to this man, who after all was still a stranger for the most part.

...

And, of course, when she silently hoped that Peter would stay.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I can't remember if I've read this before - the start was definitely familiar. But I'll read them all properly now, as I love missing moments.

Your characterisation is spot on, as always. I love that Peter's sarcasm seeps through here, but we see the softer, caring side of him that was in the pilot.

You really captured the mixture between Olivia's pain, grief and betrayal. That's why I love things like this...you get to see what's going on in her mind, which you don't always get when simply watching the show.
Crystalyte chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Yay! A new chapter! I love how you're starting to slowly build up their friendship/relationship just like in the show.