Reviews for Requiem
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
-It’s a bit vague as to whether this is set after the birth of the next generation characters or an AU of sorts, but it doesn’t really affect the story that much.

-All in all, this was well written. Kudos for having a RonxHermione story that doesn’t make Ron a jerk so Hermione can run off with Malfoy or something. Also, I think it’s a great character piece. Summarizes Hermione’s character excellently, and I could see her doing the things the piece mentions.

Good job.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Well, they're missing the most important part!" Hermione huffed.
"What's that, 'Mione?" ginny asked, rolling eyes her way.
"Did they catch the smeghead who did me in? And is Harry ensuring he's buried in a small unmarked plot of unconsecrated ground never to be remembered of course."
"Ouch. Vindictive much?"
"Hey, I still have scars from Dolohov and Bellatrix. I don't know about you, but as far as I'm concerned they all deserve whatever Harry does to them. And don't look at me like that; you know he WILL, too."
"Yeah ..." Ginny hurriedly changed the sorting filter while Hermione was still fuming, determined to get away from that topic.

R.I.P. Miss HJG-W. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww, this is so sad! It's nice to see that Hermione did so much for the wizarding world, despite people thinking she wouldn't be able to. Loved it :)
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You really managed to capture what it is about Hermione that I always loved in the books, and Ron's speech poignantly described her significance as a character. The whole scene was beautifully moving and a wonderful tribute to Hermione's character.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. I ... I cried. Hermione...dead. im not sure I can imagine that properly. It hurts a bit. Wow. This was...amazing.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
awww sad. I like the way you used the prompt especially how you applied it to Hermione. The bit with the houselves was so sweet. That was one of her quirks that I loved. I also love Ron's speech and that you wrote this from his point of view. I think you captured his voice very well. nice job :)
Real.Smile chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
3 lovely (:
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great stuff, although slightly spoiled by a few' typos' Including the misspelled title which I'm sure should read Requiem. Never mind though, apart from the errors it's a good story, just be sure to spell check the next one. Although I'm not one to talk, as I sometimes forget to do it!

I take it from Ron's eulogy for her that whilst Hermione was his girlfriend for a time she never became his wife in this AU version of events? That's the way I interpreted it anyway.
Many Blessings.