Reviews for No Death in Love
Jurgen chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
this is one amazing story its just like the one i had in mind after the ending of ME3 you sure did an amazing job on the story! 10/10
Cass chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Thank you! T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow. That was amazing. Great writing. It was very moving. Thank you for writing this. Definitely one of my favorites!
ReignitedN7 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Lovely story. This is how Mass3 shoulda ended…
docartemis chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I am not a big reader of Fan fiction so this is the first thing I have read that is set in the Mass Effect world. Having played ME3 twice in order to see my FemShep survive, I found this story very satisfying, even though my FemShep's love interest was Liara.
Ashton chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I'm aware this story was posted awhile ago and there is a chance that you wont even read this, but i wanted to just say thank you. The ending of ME3 left a huge gaping hole with my love Garrus. This was a very plausible story that I not only enjoyed, but gave me closure. This is now my head cannon and how ME3 ending. Thanks for writing it!
Tuffet37 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This was lovely!
Ursula Cousland chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lovely!
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Yeah i kinda needed something like this after finishing the game again. I'm glad i read this great story :)
The Red Celt chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Awwww! I've melted, you melted me. I am a gooey puddle at all this adorableness. Great job!
theresa.aikens chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Thank you for writing this :). I just finished ME3 and I cried really bad. Though seeing her breathe was hope.
Keidra chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great story! I wish it would continue. This is great work
Velasa chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
After finishing the game, I needed this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Yay! Out of all the romances, the Garrus romance was definitely my favorite. I tried the Kaidan romance, but it just seemed too...ordinary. Plus, it's Garrus. How can you not love him? XD I really liked this; I know a lot of people play off of the 'what if' scenario from the Destroy ending, and you really did some good with it. That Shepard was alive because Garrus told her to come back alive...that's great. :) Thanks for writing this!
lamuria.eclipse chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful! This story definitely gave me the closure that I was desperately searching for throughout that ridiculously unsatisfying ending. Thank you.