Reviews for No Death in Love
Alexandria McLane chapter 1 . 3/6
The detail in this was fantastic! Good job!
great story loved it!
I3Vakarian chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I really love it,and its almost Exactly like i imagine.
Congrats :D
Jurgen chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
this is one amazing story its just like the one i had in mind after the ending of ME3 you sure did an amazing job on the story! 10/10
Cass chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Thank you! T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow. That was amazing. Great writing. It was very moving. Thank you for writing this. Definitely one of my favorites!
ReignitedN7 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Lovely story. This is how Mass3 shoulda ended…
docartemis chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I am not a big reader of Fan fiction so this is the first thing I have read that is set in the Mass Effect world. Having played ME3 twice in order to see my FemShep survive, I found this story very satisfying, even though my FemShep's love interest was Liara.
Ashton chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I'm aware this story was posted awhile ago and there is a chance that you wont even read this, but i wanted to just say thank you. The ending of ME3 left a huge gaping hole with my love Garrus. This was a very plausible story that I not only enjoyed, but gave me closure. This is now my head cannon and how ME3 ending. Thanks for writing it!
Tuffet37 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This was lovely!
Ursula Cousland chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lovely!
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Yeah i kinda needed something like this after finishing the game again. I'm glad i read this great story :)
The Red Celt chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Awwww! I've melted, you melted me. I am a gooey puddle at all this adorableness. Great job!
theresa.aikens chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Thank you for writing this :). I just finished ME3 and I cried really bad. Though seeing her breathe was hope.
Keidra chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great story! I wish it would continue. This is great work