Reviews for The Year of the Raven
psychic soul chapter 6 . 1/17
I like this chapter because it nicely portrayed the different sides of Robin's personality. Nicely done! :)
Readrbug21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I recently fell in love with the Teen Titans fandom (I watched the cartoon when I was younger. A random story alert one day caught my attention, and I've been perusing both YouTube and FF . net for the past two months. Anyway... lol), and I came across your story because I love the Rae/Rob pairing and it's the only one I've really been reading. I can't remember who I shipped when I was younger, though I'm thinking it was probably Rae/Rob. In any case, I love this story! I can't believe it only has 15 reviews. It's so well written, and it's great to see a story where Raven likes Robin but it's not a race to see who can tell the other "I love you" first. I just don't see those two suddenly blurting those special words to each other without a lot of forethought, and even then it would take quite a bit of prodding.

I also love the characterization you're doing with Raven, and how you write Starfire's dialogue. One of my criteria for a good Teen Titan's story is how the author has the characters speak, and if I can truly imagine the character say that in an episode, then it makes the story 10x better. I can really do that with your story, and it just enhances the story so much! Starfire is hilarious (as I find her in the show). Robin is also delightfully in character, and I can't wait to see what happens to everyone in the next few chapters! And though I know too well how busy life can get, I do hope you update soon and often. :)

-Rb21
KhaalidaNyx chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
UGGGGHHHH! What is with people and putting cliffies?! On a side note... *has hearts in eyes* I absolutely LOVE it! It really puts me on edge and I don't want to stop reading! What will they find when they go into the mirror? What's wrong with BB? What will Robin choose? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Anyway, UPDATE! I love this!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
As old and annoying as the shipping, the UST and the sexual repression issues here are, I really did enjoy the warehouse scene - despite it being a freaking warehouse scene (warehouses are the freaking Dark Alleys of Jump City). I liked it for the bit about the different Titans' mentalities on the job, and Raven's whispering to the crook (though the tone of said whispers seemed a little OOC). I also liked the crook being actually somewhat characterized, and not as a complete incompetent for being a grown-up and a common criminal.
Raven's demonic tendencies and impulses were also a nice touch.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Lust is hilarious! I can't wait to see where this story goes Things are getting complicated for poor Rae :)))
n2a0d0i0a chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Very nice!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This story is AMAZING! Please update soon!
psychic soul chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is a very interesting story. I love how you're writing it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Moooorrrreeee
LinBao chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Seriously one of the best Raven/Robin fanfic's I've ever read. awesome job, dude.
LinBao chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
another great chapter. In some ways, i can understand Raven being pissed at her friends for wanting to hook her up with robin. Its like a game to them. Id be mad as hell that they would do that! XD
LinBao chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
this was a fantastic story. WHY arent there enough reviews for this story? its great! Looking forward to future chapters. :)
MelonLord28 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I usually don't like robrae, but this one is surprisingly good.
theblackbirdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love the take on Raven's demonic side. For example, when Lust wanted to do "delicious things with him" and it couldn't be decided if it was sex or literally ripping him apart. Or when her demonic side wanted to feed off of Robin's fear and pain, but she had to remind herself she wanted to heal it, not cause it. LOVE IT. update soon?
X-Deyoxis-X chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This chapter was actually a little funny just because she got set up... Got to chuckle at that.
Excited for the next chapter, keep it up (:
Love,