Reviews for The Year of the Raven
Lilac.Shimmer chapter 6 . 9/25
This is really fantastic.

I can only hope that you'll feel like finishing it one day.
MythicalParadox chapter 6 . 4/16
Great story I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
psychic soul chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
I like this chapter because it nicely portrayed the different sides of Robin's personality. Nicely done! :)
Readrbug21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I recently fell in love with the Teen Titans fandom (I watched the cartoon when I was younger. A random story alert one day caught my attention, and I've been perusing both YouTube and FF . net for the past two months. Anyway... lol), and I came across your story because I love the Rae/Rob pairing and it's the only one I've really been reading. I can't remember who I shipped when I was younger, though I'm thinking it was probably Rae/Rob. In any case, I love this story! I can't believe it only has 15 reviews. It's so well written, and it's great to see a story where Raven likes Robin but it's not a race to see who can tell the other "I love you" first. I just don't see those two suddenly blurting those special words to each other without a lot of forethought, and even then it would take quite a bit of prodding.

I also love the characterization you're doing with Raven, and how you write Starfire's dialogue. One of my criteria for a good Teen Titan's story is how the author has the characters speak, and if I can truly imagine the character say that in an episode, then it makes the story 10x better. I can really do that with your story, and it just enhances the story so much! Starfire is hilarious (as I find her in the show). Robin is also delightfully in character, and I can't wait to see what happens to everyone in the next few chapters! And though I know too well how busy life can get, I do hope you update soon and often. :)

-Rb21
KhaalidaNyx chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
UGGGGHHHH! What is with people and putting cliffies?! On a side note... *has hearts in eyes* I absolutely LOVE it! It really puts me on edge and I don't want to stop reading! What will they find when they go into the mirror? What's wrong with BB? What will Robin choose? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Anyway, UPDATE! I love this!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
As old and annoying as the shipping, the UST and the sexual repression issues here are, I really did enjoy the warehouse scene - despite it being a freaking warehouse scene (warehouses are the freaking Dark Alleys of Jump City). I liked it for the bit about the different Titans' mentalities on the job, and Raven's whispering to the crook (though the tone of said whispers seemed a little OOC). I also liked the crook being actually somewhat characterized, and not as a complete incompetent for being a grown-up and a common criminal.
Raven's demonic tendencies and impulses were also a nice touch.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Lust is hilarious! I can't wait to see where this story goes Things are getting complicated for poor Rae :)))
n2a0d0i0a chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Very nice!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This story is AMAZING! Please update soon!
psychic soul chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is a very interesting story. I love how you're writing it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Moooorrrreeee
LinBao chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Seriously one of the best Raven/Robin fanfic's I've ever read. awesome job, dude.
LinBao chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
another great chapter. In some ways, i can understand Raven being pissed at her friends for wanting to hook her up with robin. Its like a game to them. Id be mad as hell that they would do that! XD
LinBao chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
this was a fantastic story. WHY arent there enough reviews for this story? its great! Looking forward to future chapters. :)
MelonLord28 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I usually don't like robrae, but this one is surprisingly good.