Reviews for ALL I WANT IS YOU
angel1002 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
YAY! They are finally back together. I'm so happy that Eddie told Janet the truth through the door. She needed to hear it. It's great that Eddie told her some other truth about her that she needed to hear and Janet told him some things that he needed to hear as well. I hope this is the beginning of happily ever after for them.
hookedonfanfics chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
OMG soooooo good! I was so excited when I saw this new chapter up. I have been dying to read what happened as Janet saw Eddie in the lobby.
Perfection. LOVED it! I like how they really gave it to each other about how uncertain things are, because of they way they are.
More please! :)
angel1002 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I really llike Jessie. It's great that she wants her sister to be happy and she knows that she will be happy with Eddie but she also knows that Janet is stubborn and has to do things on her own time table. I am so glad that Eddie took the first step and showed up. She's going to be angry becasue she isn't ready to face him yet but once her anger subsides, hopefully they can talk things out and Eddie can tell her the truth.
Huds2n chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Seriously you can't stop there...ahhhh...who would have thought that Sully had the information they needed all they will be able to talk and hopefully Janet will listen and come back to the Ridge with Eddie so they can be together for themselves and their good...update soon please, please, pretty please;)
hookedonfanfics chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
OH MY GOSH! This is SOOOOO exciting. And Sully having the answers... of course! LOVED this chapter. Pleassssse dont make us wait too long. I can't stand it. How will Janet react to seeing Eddie. What will Eddie do seeing Janet... Oooo next chapter please!
golden4pointer chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
You had to end there? I know makes us want more and I for sure do:)
angel1002 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Man, Janet is one stubborn cookie. I can't believe she anticipated Eddie's moves and forced her grandparents not to see him. They must really love her.

Now, Janet neeeds to quit feeling sorry for herself and figure things out. She can't leave poor Eddie hanging. It's good for no one and her being so upset cannot be good for the baby.

Good Job
angel1002 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Eddie is so smart. I still believe that had Rooster and Janet really slept together and there was a chance that the baby wasn't his, Eddie still would have supported her. Thank God for small miracles.

I like Jessie. I am glad that she is talking some sense into Janet.

Good Job
angel1002 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Poor, Poor Janet. I hate that she lied and is leaving Eddie. I think that she needs to give him the benefit of the doubt and tell him. He may be more understanding than she thinks. If he has truly forgiven her and if he truly loves her, he will accept this pregnancy and support her.

Great Job
Huds2n chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ok I am feeling a little better...thank goodness that Jessie had forethought to call Eddie...I understand she is hurting and afraid but hopefully she will read her email so she can grasp her reality...not so bleak like she thought...but I understand why she went away because she needs to get her head together because she is probably going to feel very betrayed by what Rooster did and his lie that cost her so much...soon hopefully they can all heal.
hookedonfanfics chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Loved this. Well I hate that Janet is a mess, and doesnt know that the baby is Eddie's, and that Eddie cant find her...but I love this story!
I soooo remember all that Janet remembers (from the episodes :) Makes me smile!
So glad that Jessie called Eddie. AND that he has hope! :)
Dont make us wait too long for more. :)
Huds2n chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I KNEW IT! Now I am freakin out that he can't find her...I knew Rooster was lying! Good lord Eddie must be frantic - hopefully her grandparents can lead the way or Jessie can talk some sense into her and soon! You go get her this chapter! Love, love, love!
golden4pointer chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Lots of chapters in your stories lately and I love it. Interesting in a very good way with rooster. Sounds like craziness trying to find Janet. Anxious for more:)
hookedonfanfics chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
OH now this is exciting! ... I like how its definatley not Roosters. YAY... now to find Janet... quick! Don't leave us hanging too long.
octrdlurker chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Ahh if only Janet stayed and told Eddie the truth they could be celebrating the fact that they were having a baby! This is exciting and I can't wait for Janet to find out the truth about her and Rooster so she and Eddie and live happily ever after!