Reviews for Welcome Back Dusker Capturing Ethan
Nat chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Not bad! Honestly, just one little thing. The romance. It was forced, really. Didn't work well with the story. I can look past the fact that Ethan's body was completely rewritten, but Sarah's love was a bit over the top. Nothing that can't be improved on. Great story, though, really. Got Benny spot on.
MBAV fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I liked this version of the episode! You do more with this and add more chapters! Maybe make it where the council escapes and soon returns and reveal that what they said about having two members outside his house disappearing was all a lie. They just wanted Ethan and his power. And also maybe Benny's spell didn't work like they thought and Ethan still became a fledgling vampire, but since this time the bite felt different than the one from Jesse cause it was from a council member it changed him in more ways than one like making him a really powerful vampire.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
the ending is so LOL
DaLaLa chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Can you post like another bunch of chapters like the council keeps coming back for him. I really like this story :)
bs13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So cute...and funny ending!
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved it! I woulda' been cooler if it went like that!
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this was funny
GUITARPICK123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
CoOl StOrY I LoVeD It
Wolf queen chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sorry but it's the breath of death not evil I not trying to be mean though just saying.
WonderingWhatIf chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved it but what was the koala for?
Vampire347 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It doesnt suck it rules
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
lol love the last 2 sentences "guys, i think we have a problem" the koala pooped on the floor." great story just 1 thing its called the breath of death not evil
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012