Reviews for Of Bluebells and Frozen Shells
vergissmeinnicht chapter 1 . 7/3
I love this story. In fact, I love almost 100% of your stories but this one was particularly well written. I'm torn on the (probable) murder but I can see it fitting in Sherlock's moral code. And because I will always (quietly) squeal with delight whenever Sherlock shows how much he values John, I did exactly that at the end. Thank you for this nice moment.
Play-Your-Song chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ah, Dr Stapleton is crazy! I like how you alternated between the present and the recent past. It made the story more tense. Great job!
take-no-ko10 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very nice job of plot and characterization. I can practically hear Stapleton's voice in my head. You manage to fill out those little plot holes in the episode. Nice pace of story too, neither too rushed or slow. And this sentence, "John, I don't want . . . I don't want to have no friends." breaks my heart.

Well done.
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this! I've been wanting to watch "Hounds" again, but unfortunately it got deleted off our DVR. This was a great filler piece!
Capt-Facepalm chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is an awesome take on the Hounds of Baskerville, and in many ways I prefer it to Moffat's adaptation. Stapleton has always been my favourite villain in the Sherlock Holmes canon and you have provided an excellent portrait of her here. Even if Frankland is the instigator and the main villain in the case, your Stapleton provides the creepiness and horror required in any Baskerville iteration. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh, this is excellent.

i love how downright creepy stapleton is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
nice story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yikes! I want a sequel, just to make sure he's okay!
Sensue chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
How I wish the episode had taken a h/c road. It had so much potential. Now we have to wait until season three. :(