Reviews for Genesis 3:25-27
yay chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is pretty nice. I like that it's from the original Adam's perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
wow nice paper.
with all the "CRAP" going on on the world people actualy have time to write this stuff instead of Seeing And Hearing what is being asked -v- what is being said and the true meening of the scripture.
Yes asked and at times a command.
f chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is really good!
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Really good. Love the point of view, I'd never thought about what it must have actually been like to get kicked out of Paradise. I liked Aziraphale's awkward kindness and Crawley's cameos. Nice story!
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well, this was just absolutely delightful! I loved the perspective of Adam and Eve, and you wrote their emotions perfectly. Since you began with a nod toward Crowley, it was only fitting that you ended with his appearance – and his snarky comment. Aziraphale’s characterization was perfect – his hesitation, his appearance. Indeed, the whole concept was perfect. I’ve never read anything like it.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is really well done! I like how you have taken the silliness of Aziraphale's additional verses and shown what leaving Eden for all the unknown danger and trouble and heartbreak of the outer world might have been like for Adam and Eve. I also like that while they argued over who to blame for their sin, they concluded that they were both at fault. And in the middle of this serious story, you keep the little humorous touches like fig-leaf clothing probably not cutting it as a long-term solution, and you have moments of grace like the promise of a new child.

So yeah. This is lovely. Thank you for writing it.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
*applauds* Bloody -marvellous- stuff. I'd never thought of it from -that- point of view before-and now I'm not sure I'll be able to think of it any other way.
Rainne chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
That was very, very good! I love that you did it from Adam's point of view. To hear his side of Eve's actions, and the banishment, was great, definitely the right choice. Good job!
Nora Charles chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Wonderful story. Funny and genuinely touching. And you match the style of the book very well.
Amalin chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
It *is* you! THE CobraGirl, I mean. Which makes me twice as worshipful. Oh, it was a beautiful fic! The First Lie was to comfort Eve. "...if that comfort could be found in lies..." Wow. Perfect characterization, gorgeous prose, and I so enjoyed it. Please, please say there will be more GO fics from you? This was beautiful.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Yes, why blue eyes?

Aside from that, *sniff sniff*, lovely story. Aziraphale sounds v. in character.
maskew chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Beautifully written. I like. :-) A question, though: why does Eve have blue eyes?
Busty Sinclaire chapter 1 . 6/12/2002