Reviews for Songs in the Georgia Pines
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 15 . 2/27
Far out! They really know how to handle the storyline.
BeanDipMcGee chapter 15 . 1/5
I was waiting for a John Denver song!
And I wonder what kind of hijinks Bo is planning...
DixieDavenport chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
LMAO! Loved Bo's last line there! Of course if I go camping with the guys, they are more than welcome to go sleep walking into my sleeping bag!
DixieDavenport chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
I can sure relate to Julia's happiness getting the cast off her leg since I was in one for 8 weeks a couple years ago from fallling over my shoe! Camping with the Duke boys, Oh MY! That really sounds fun especially staying up late around camp fires with them!
DixieDavenport chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Loved the chapter and the run down of the movie as they watched it. Bo is SO gonna get it when she is all better! I hope they don't have a weeping willow too close to the house to brush along the side of the house or Bo and Luke will be getting a call in the middle of the night! LOL
DixieDavenport chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Cute chapter. Good to see Julia and Bo enjoying themselves.
DixieDavenport chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Cute! Humm betting on Richard Petty for years was more than a sure bet! I can remember going to our summer cabin as a kid, watching TV with only 2 channels on a rainy Sunday. One channel was preachin' and the other racin'. To keep me interested my dad would tell me to watch the blue and red car, it was going to win. In those days the 43 car was the most easy to spot on the track so after several times of these bets and Petty winning or at least coming real close, I couldn't figure out why my Dad alway bet on this particular car. In the years since I have researched Richard's racing and now see that this must have been during his long winning streak. Loved the chapter, can't wait to see who Julia will go to the dance with.
DixieDavenport chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Glad Julia is home with the babies and feeling better. Nice chapter.
Princess24Lynn chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
This story is great, you should update it soon. Please!?
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Loved the part where they accused Jesse of still being a Duke boy at heart! I remember the Richard Petty winning years when you could bet at the beginning of the race he was going to win! Read once that at a short track he pulled the car off the trailer qualified on the pole. Started first, won the race and put the 43 back on the trailer and they never made an adjustment. Richard is my driver too, when anyone else wins 201 call me. Guess us WV girls have good taste in men and drivers!

Still playing catch up here, hope to read more soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter! Glad it looks like she'll be OK. Rosco and Boss should know that sooner or later they were going to cause someone to get hurt. Hopefully once Rosco gets to the hospital he'll forget why he was chasing them, but I doubt it.
Sissy Duke chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for updating! Still loving the story. You are doing a great job!
Dimples73 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
good update
bonanza4life chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I have spent the weekend reading your story. I wanted to pause here to tell you how much I'm enjoying the story. I can't wait for Coy and Vamce to come into the story. I'm excited to tea the remaining chapters and hope you write more.
miss.prissypants25 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I will say that this is a great story. Love the story line in each chapter. I can imagine it as a part of the show. Amazing job. Can't wait for more.