Reviews for Dance With the Devil
mcdde5Heno chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was like watching an episode! I hope to read more...
AlElizabeth chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Thanks so much for the update. Keep up the great work!
MaeKat chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I'm so happy that you updated this, I just love this story so much, and I don't care if it takes you forever to update or anything (I take forever to update too xD) I'll still read it! 3
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Can't wait for an update! I wonder if Sam will finally realize what he's doing is wrong.
MaeKat chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Ohh snap.
This is good -
I hope you update soon Owo
Dev's Inferno chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
nice
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Oh Sam, what are you doing? This is not good. Hopefully Dean can finds a way to save Sam that doesn't involve killing him.
Thanks for the update.
cursedgirl chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
More..more! ;)
JustMakeLeftTurns chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Amazing chapter! A dark, evil part of me wants Sam to just be like 'screw it' and go crazy with his need for power. And then won't listen to reason from Dean or Castiel. Lots of drama.

I can't wait to see where you take this!
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
As much as I don't think Sam's news alliance with Lucifer is a good thing- it certainly has come in handy this chapter. Hopefully the other angels don't find out that's Sam's still alive and kicking- they may resort to more ruthless methods to get the job done. I wonder how Dean's gonna take Crowley's ultimatum... Can't wait for the next chapter. This was well worth the wait :)
Dev's Inferno chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
nice. update soon
tatalunawinchester chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Very good this chapter. I liked to see sam with his little dark side...
I really liked to sam continued his way separate from dean, would be nice to see Dean trying to get sam back, but sam staying with lucifer.
keep working, please.
itscalledkarma chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Wow,that chapter was heart wrenching :'( Sam is always better off with Dean by his side. Sam wants to do the right thing but he goes about it all wrong, he justifies what he knows is wrong...the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I love Sammy, I'm a total Sam girl, but sometimes I wanna shake his stubborn self. Anyway that was a great chapter please update soon :)
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I think that if Sam could keep in control it would be good for him to go with Dean and Cas, otherwise if Lucifer was holding the reins, that would most likely spell trouble for Sam's brother and the angel. Going off on his own is probably not Sam's smartest idea- he'll have no one to tell him not to trust Lucifer- and there's no telling what the Devil could do. I mean, the son of a bitch could go back on everything he's told Sammy, take full control and turn the planet into his own personal luxury resort. Oh man, Sam, what have you done? Hopefully Dean and Cas can find a way to save Sam that doesn't involve killing him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
i think that dean would get himself killed and drive sam more and more into the devil's arms
also i'm indifferent about cas
about ave satani