Reviews for Between
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
you should do a scene where tony is so proud of himself for spotting it
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Please do write where everyone figures it out. I like Natasha's idea a lot... would you write it?
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I liked this! Great job!
31Hoops chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
You totally should write another scene! I would definitely read it! Loved the fic and the ending was my favorite. It made me smile! :)
hannah chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
LOVEED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Yes, it counts, and you should totally write the reveal, though in a different way. And they should be secretly married, not just dating.
I'm thinking one of the guys notices, like, a ring, or a tattoo or something like that. Please?
pen2page chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Love it
Lotuslita chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love this!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Liked this.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
ha loved the ending, and I wouldn't want to eat on that table anymore
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was awesome. I've always wondered what she said to Clint and I totally like your idea XD
Berrica chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Gurk. I will never look at that scene the same again. I'm really trying my hardest not to bust out laughing right now, considering its about 130 in the morning and I would wake people up. But I think I pulled a muscle. I'm just picturing in my head Clint bending Natasha backward over the table, and the others just staring with their mouths on the floor. Either that or calmly holding a conversation on the couch, completely oblivious to what is happening behind them.

Seriously, though, I love their relationship here. It's subtle, understated, and I think that's important for two people who hide so much from everyone. Great job. I loved it.
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Now i want to know just how everyone reacts to Natasha's plan... especially how long it takes them to understand what's going on. :)
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/12/2012