Reviews for Bigger Than Anything
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 1/22
You done really well with this one-shot fic of Nastu first time holding a baby as a lifetime experience.

All the members of Fairy Tail were in character, their thoughts and feelings expressed clearly.
This is amazing! And also the only story on here with A little natsu like this and i cant find anymore! Which makes me wanna cry cause i love these types of stories! And i dont want to push you but could you make another story like this one? I dont want to push u but i really do love this story! I feel like it completes something... For the life of me i dont know what though... Anyway i loved it!
Shirakawa Yuri chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Too good of a story to not leave a review _
I love it, it's warm and tbh, i imagined this scene happening in the anime.
It is a very, very good story.
Good job !
Scritila chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OMG this is so sweet I love your work plz do more in the future
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You really captured how clearly the mind of a child can see things and in such a Natsu-ish way. That was perhaps amongst the most beautiful pieces of fiction I've ever read I've ever read. As someone who was in a position similar to the one depicted in this tale not too long ago, albeit a good number of years older than Natsu is depicted being, I applaud you for capturing that moment of realization so well.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was a nice story. The funniest part to me was Laxus knocking up a girl in some years.
lucyglitter11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow. This was just amazing.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
this is soooo emotional! but really really good!
ShinigamiReiko chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I wanna murder you right now. You made me cry, laugh, and smile XP
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That... that was just awesome. It's amazing how you wrote this. Everything was just perfect. The way you wrote Natsu and how everyone reacted... it's just beautiful. I really want to say more and rant about how great it is, but seriously I can't find the words. Thank you for this beautiful story. :)
Yarrowvixen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awww, that was such an adorable story.
general zargon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awwwww, this one-shot was so sweet! I really enjoyed reading this, and I loved how you wrote Natsu's and Laxus's first experience holding a baby. :) I thought you wrote all the characters really well, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom! Please keep up the excellent work!
underlings chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i really have to agree with the reviewer before me—this is definitely an underrated piece. just, gosh; the writing... all of your ft fanfics have such a charming feel to them, but in this one the charm is especially prevalent.

and it's not just the fact that you wrote about natsu's life in fairy tail pre-happy (this period of his childhood has always fascinated me, especially after the third ova) — but the /way/ you wrote it; the tiny glimpses of the past that have always been there, but never been touched upon, as well as the little details inserted here and there that just paint a really lovely picture for us readers.

gah, i don't know; i just really like how this entire piece really came together—romeo's birth, that really nice laxus and natsu interaction, the epiphany... nice work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is the most underrated work I have come across. The Laxus Natsu interactions are just so sweet.
VoidVoice chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your story is so good. Showing the importance of family. It was really refreshing to read somthing like this.
Little Natsu made my heart jump. Hehe.