Reviews for Bigger Than Anything
Lohnu chapter 1 . 9/10
This story, it was just... wow.
shadowsky16 chapter 1 . 5/27
Too cute for words :)
I love the idea of Natsu interacting with a baby Romeo.
Oh my god, this was so beautiful!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/2
This story is absolutely fantastic! Well done!
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow this is beatuiful
Lady StarFlower chapter 1 . 3/3
Beautiful. I am pleasantly surprised by the depth of emotion in this one. Brilliantly done!
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I loved this! The way you wrote this is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Cuteness overload!
Legolas Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
There are no words to describe this beautiful work of art you've created here. Brilliant job. Just pure brilliance!
BLANKctrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Yo! Ano. . . Um. . .I really love Laxus. *Fangirling* Kidding. Well, this was an awesome one-shot. I really like deep stories and I love the way you make Natsu see how big and infinite the world is. I can't really express it in words. *Mumbles 'sorry'*

I kinda see Natsu seeing it though, the vast world, the infinite possibilities, the unending thing called Love as it passed through generations and generations. An innocent story with a hint of deep wisdom. If you look at it you may think, 'Oh this one was just another simple one-shot story of Natsu. . . meh. A bore-fest.' but actually it wasn't. It was nice. Very nice.

Looking forward to your next works! *Fanged-grin grins*
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
You done really well with this one-shot fic of Nastu first time holding a baby as a lifetime experience.

All the members of Fairy Tail were in character, their thoughts and feelings expressed clearly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is amazing! And also the only story on here with A little natsu like this and i cant find anymore! Which makes me wanna cry cause i love these types of stories! And i dont want to push you but could you make another story like this one? I dont want to push u but i really do love this story! I feel like it completes something... For the life of me i dont know what though... Anyway i loved it!
Shirakawa Yuri chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Too good of a story to not leave a review _
I love it, it's warm and tbh, i imagined this scene happening in the anime.
It is a very, very good story.
Good job !
Scritila chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OMG this is so sweet I love your work plz do more in the future
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You really captured how clearly the mind of a child can see things and in such a Natsu-ish way. That was perhaps amongst the most beautiful pieces of fiction I've ever read I've ever read. As someone who was in a position similar to the one depicted in this tale not too long ago, albeit a good number of years older than Natsu is depicted being, I applaud you for capturing that moment of realization so well.