Reviews for Bigger Than Anything
NATSU-NII chapter 1 . 3/21
LOVE IT! SO MUCH. IT HURTS
quite-a-riot chapter 1 . 2/20
This is really beautifully written. You did a fantastic job breaking away from your usual, humorous voice. The hard work was totally worth it. I wish Mashima would do a prequel of sorts for fairy tail in this period, after Zero, but before they're alk teens. There is so much potential for further character development in thise years. Thanks fir filling in some of the blanks!
Lohnu chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This story, it was just... wow.
shadowsky16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Too cute for words :)
I love the idea of Natsu interacting with a baby Romeo.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Oh my god, this was so beautiful!
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This story is absolutely fantastic! Well done!
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Wow this is beatuiful
Lady StarFlower chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Beautiful. I am pleasantly surprised by the depth of emotion in this one. Brilliantly done!
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I loved this! The way you wrote this is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Cuteness overload!
Legolas Dragon Ranger chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
There are no words to describe this beautiful work of art you've created here. Brilliant job. Just pure brilliance!
BLANKctrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Yo! Ano. . . Um. . .I really love Laxus. *Fangirling* Kidding. Well, this was an awesome one-shot. I really like deep stories and I love the way you make Natsu see how big and infinite the world is. I can't really express it in words. *Mumbles 'sorry'*

I kinda see Natsu seeing it though, the vast world, the infinite possibilities, the unending thing called Love as it passed through generations and generations. An innocent story with a hint of deep wisdom. If you look at it you may think, 'Oh this one was just another simple one-shot story of Natsu. . . meh. A bore-fest.' but actually it wasn't. It was nice. Very nice.

Looking forward to your next works! *Fanged-grin grins*
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
You done really well with this one-shot fic of Nastu first time holding a baby as a lifetime experience.

All the members of Fairy Tail were in character, their thoughts and feelings expressed clearly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is amazing! And also the only story on here with A little natsu like this and i cant find anymore! Which makes me wanna cry cause i love these types of stories! And i dont want to push you but could you make another story like this one? I dont want to push u but i really do love this story! I feel like it completes something... For the life of me i dont know what though... Anyway i loved it!
Shirakawa Yuri chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Too good of a story to not leave a review _
I love it, it's warm and tbh, i imagined this scene happening in the anime.
It is a very, very good story.
Good job !