Reviews for It's My Life
brainfear chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
So good, yet so frickin' sad! Oh my word!
Alexithimia chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
how very sad, she didn't accept the kiss...

Please update soon this is very good
The Knitting Cinephile chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
This is amazingly written. Just amazing. I love the fact that Spike is the one adrift post-RFB, rather than Faye. You also write dialogue very well. Looking forward to reading more!
disposablehero chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
I was NOT expecting that ending. Lucky thing there's a sequel. *scampers off*
disposablehero chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Wow. This was a really intense chapter. You envy ME? Fuck! I'd give anything to be able to write a dialogue with as much subcurrent as this chapter displays. !
disposablehero chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
“You miss her.”

Silence.

Jet blinked, lips parted in mild shock. “Holy shit.”

“You know, Jet, you’re really beginning to piss me off.”

... just perfect. Jet's characterization in Spaye fics is always interesting. There's a spectrum: rival, enabler, fussy old woman. I love how you're using him here, as a goad for Spike, who can't possibly admit how he's really feeling to anyone EVER. Silly Spike.
disposablehero chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Excellent characterizations. I really like you bringing in Faye's family. The sister! "Still ordering her little sister around," even though li'l sis is hobbling on a cane. That's nifty; I like it a lot.

This is one of the best Spikes I've seen in fanfic. I can hear him growling each line out. And I also like how you just immediately jumped into the action of the story- Spike's alive, and he's gonna find Faye, and that's all there is to it. Going for the next chapter now.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
That was incredibly well written. I loved the parallels and role-reversal that played such a major part in the story. You did a great job portraying the devolpment of characters, and that people can actually move on and grow as people. This was a really well written piece, if sad and a bit angsty. The ending was perfect for it and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way though.
sherada chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
wow. nice, clean ending. perfect place to cut off, id i wasn't so damned curious about what happens next. i'm off to read the sequel!
molly00300 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This was a great story, and a very interesting take on Spike and Faye.
jadedghostgurl chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
OUCH! what a burn for Spike but it was a nice comparasion to who he left FAye.

badass job.

i am going to read the sequel now
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
*Still crying* AAH! So sad it's not fair! It's so god and so sad and... *Cries harder*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
*Crying too hard for words*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
AW! It's so cute and fluffy and...*goes off ranting*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 3 . 4/21/2005