Reviews for Glowing Curiosity
SilverWing321 chapter 1 . 5/26
Ahhhhhh! This was so gooooood!
It's not often you see a fanfiction that properly portrays Percy and Rachel's relationship. Either people write these really skewed stories where Rachel is this desperate flirt who's greatest ambition in life is to kiss Percy, or you have the opposite end of the spectrum, where Rachel shows no sign of interest in Percy whatsoever.
The thing about this fandom is that when it comes to Percabeth, people are very closed minded. If anyone mentions anything about Percy and Rachel or Percy and Calypso, an angry mob of Percabeth fanatics will gather and start screaming about how anything other than Percabeth is trash that should go to tartarus.
So it's really, REALLY, SUUUUPER ultra omega totally awesome to see something that can portray Rachel and Percy as what they really are - friends. Honestly, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a story like this one. This really lets Rachel shine.
This one-shot was funny, yet heartfelt and somber when it needed to be, and you lightened the mood just the right amount at the end, and left me laughing, yet also left me with something to thing about.
So once again, superb job I really do love this, even after writing this whole review, I still have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to go back and re-read it. There's really no way to express how much I absolutely completely and totally love this, so instead I'll just say thank you for writing this, keep up the good work!
Best wishes,
~Silver
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OK not really all that great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Amazing! Although, I think it would've been better if you added Annabeth to it.
0mgjenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice, it seems suspensive:)
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I think that you went about this idea in a smart way, the two of them caring about each other, but still kind of at a distance, and Rachel's artistic personality playing in along with Percy being a little blunt. What I really liked was how you kept Percy vague when telling Rachel about Calypso and the island. Percy's relationship with her was really iffy- you know, he could stay there, but he wouldn't because he had to save his friends, but he cared about her and it could have worked if he didn't have to save the world and everything. You did a really nice job with this.
Apocalypse:D
boomboomboom chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Pretty interesting chapter, but I thought Percy would have answered the question
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
the ending is perfect
ChristieLaurenn chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
aww, this was so good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
lol, i speak vietnamese
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's different... there is alot of people who hate Rachel but in the end she wanted Percy and Annabeth to get together so I dont know why they hate her. I like this one.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice oneshot
NewLife2014 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
great job! :)
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It was amazing! I like it because Percy and Rachel were friends and I really like their friendship (:
officialnordic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I LOVED that. Very epic, sweet, cute, and so so so so in character RR coulda wrote it himself. Good job!
mrsspecialk chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this! It's very in character. Will you continue it? If you do, I'll be reading it! :D