Reviews for Glowing Curiosity
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OK not really all that great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Amazing! Although, I think it would've been better if you added Annabeth to it.
0mgjenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice, it seems suspensive:)
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I think that you went about this idea in a smart way, the two of them caring about each other, but still kind of at a distance, and Rachel's artistic personality playing in along with Percy being a little blunt. What I really liked was how you kept Percy vague when telling Rachel about Calypso and the island. Percy's relationship with her was really iffy- you know, he could stay there, but he wouldn't because he had to save his friends, but he cared about her and it could have worked if he didn't have to save the world and everything. You did a really nice job with this.
Apocalypse:D
boomboomboom chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Pretty interesting chapter, but I thought Percy would have answered the question
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
the ending is perfect
ChristieLaurenn chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
aww, this was so good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
lol, i speak vietnamese
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's different... there is alot of people who hate Rachel but in the end she wanted Percy and Annabeth to get together so I dont know why they hate her. I like this one.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice oneshot
NewLife2014 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
great job! :)
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It was amazing! I like it because Percy and Rachel were friends and I really like their friendship (:
officialnordic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I LOVED that. Very epic, sweet, cute, and so so so so in character RR coulda wrote it himself. Good job!
mrsspecialk chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this! It's very in character. Will you continue it? If you do, I'll be reading it! :D
bookluver115 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
intresting. it was on okay story. not great