Reviews for In the Company of Friends
Kyaaa! Sooooo CUTE! :3
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 4/8
This was so sweet! :-D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/5
I just keep coming back to this... this masterpiece of comradeship. Very well done!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/1
Too cute all over! I love how everythign stopped when Tony pulled out the reactor. You did a really geat job showing the relationships between everyone. Well done!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/28
I absolutely loved that moment when the whole room went quiet and everyone just looked at him. It totally changed the whole atmosphere in an undeniable way.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 3/18
That, was surprisingly nice. Twas sweet liked it very much. Thank you for writing it!
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 1 . 3/8
Okay, everything about this story is just PERFECT. I love the part where you describe the team doing their various activities in the kitchen:
" A lighthearted conversation had begun amongst the occupants of the kitchen. The room was filled with the sounds of talking, cooking, and eating. Thor slammed a fist against the table as he emphasized a point. A fork went flying through the air and Clint caught it without even looking. Smirking, Natasha leaned back in her chair as Steve absentmindedly brushed some of the sprayed food from his newspaper and Bruce flipped over an omelet."
And Tony's sarcastic nature is just oozing from every sentence. I've read this fic several times, and each time it just strikes me how well written it is. Really, bravo. So great.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 2/12
Dammit, I'm trying to keep my favorites list to 50 stories tops, but I HAD to favorite this one. Ugh.

Good job:D
atzlanit chapter 1 . 1/28
that image of tony taking out the arc reactor at the breakfast table is too much. Lol
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 1/24
Wonderful story. Wish there was a second chapter...
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Amazing. Just plain amazing.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Oh so cute .
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was so touching and adorable! I like the reaction of everyone else when Tony took out the reactor. And Clint cheating on crosswords was a kick! Love the writing!
Rumena chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Why are there no other chapters. I've been looking for a fic like this for ages!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/7/2014