Reviews for In the Company of Friends
This is good
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/16
AWWWWWWWWWW! I love that. :D :D :D
link55-06 chapter 1 . 8/14
I like the idea of how Tony did not realise that he was also comfortable with the team and trust them. Thanks for writing this fic!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/18
Nice.
Cedarlight chapter 1 . 7/9
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 3/20
Loved this fic, and how all the Avengers become comortable with each other without really noticing it. Especially the part where Tony realises it about the others and complaines about it to then immediately after shows that he has done the same.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 3/19
I love this. I have major major major trust issues so I can completely relate to tony I think. Especially when u trust these people to make urself vulnerable and not even realise it until it's happens. I seriously love this and hope u write more like this. Seriously need some avengers bonding time feels
Psychodonut chapter 1 . 3/2
Awwwwwwwww :3
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 1/27
And I thought he just had a fever or something...great friendship fic my friend!
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Can you please write about the Jellybean incendent! Pretty Please!
ashely196 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
"It was very disconcerting to wall into a room thinking you were all alone and suddenly find Clint staring down at you"

OMFG XDDD
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is great. Thanks for sharing.
Sheerley chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
The first changes his coffee beans, the second takes his mug, then the third finishes his hazelnut creamer, the next prevents him from taking any sugar and the last one just makes him spill his coffee.
...It's genius, I love it!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
i'm glad tony has people to trust, everyone needs at least ONE person to trust with they're health and life and personal stuff. :)
biddle29 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015