Reviews for In the Company of Friends
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/8
Avengers as a family... ahhww :3 So cute and I loved it!
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 3/31
Uugh, the feels so wonderful
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Thank you for writing and posting.
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Fabulous. Thoroughly enjoyed it
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Owww. I love it!

It has it all.
And is so Tony. I really believe that could happen.
Good story.
Nice job :3
Thanks
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
awesome Avengers team story :)))) taking care of Tony is such a sweet thing, I love the way you portrayed that!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Gosh, what an amazing fic! You've done such a great job with this, and really got all the characters down pat, especially with the added little quirks and nuances that brought them to life in a completely new way for me. Not to mention, your characterization of Tony was just stunning. There aren't nearly enough well-written pieces of Tony Stark fanfiction out there, and even fewer that can compare to this. It'd be more than a travesty if I didn't favourite it.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love how you went from Tony almost complaining about the other Avengers feeling comfortable about being in his home to him taking his reactor out, showing he was equally comfortable with them there.
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Often domestic Avengers fics are sickeningly sweet, but I really enjoyed this one - Tony's irritation and the continuing mystery of why he felt ill kept it going. Thanks for a nice little read :)
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
CUTENESS! This was really well written, everyone was in character, and I just really liked it in general :D
sidh chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
excellent, truly engaging and funny and warm.

sidh
brightsidetolife chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love it, it's so sweet
Greysh chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I liked it :) I wouldn't mind reading more :) but it was sweet and you wrote the team well.