Reviews for In the Company of Friends
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Damn I love fics like this. Great job, it was awesome...I'm bad with ending these reviews but you get my point!
RadioGlitch chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Love this; love them all.
Katz4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Fantastico!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
ah poor Tony never really did get his coffee _'
LynDea chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Loved it n.n
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
When Tony took the reactor out in front of them I scrolled back up to make sure I was not missing something, that was some awesome trust you wrote. Thanks for the write!
Camath chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Brilliant
Karri chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Thoroughly entertaining. Thank you!
SilentRhythm chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Kyaaa! Sooooo CUTE! :3
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This was so sweet! :-D
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I just keep coming back to this... this masterpiece of comradeship. Very well done!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Too cute all over! I love how everythign stopped when Tony pulled out the reactor. You did a really geat job showing the relationships between everyone. Well done!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I absolutely loved that moment when the whole room went quiet and everyone just looked at him. It totally changed the whole atmosphere in an undeniable way.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
That, was surprisingly nice. Twas sweet liked it very much. Thank you for writing it!
Talath Amanya chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Okay, everything about this story is just PERFECT. I love the part where you describe the team doing their various activities in the kitchen:
" A lighthearted conversation had begun amongst the occupants of the kitchen. The room was filled with the sounds of talking, cooking, and eating. Thor slammed a fist against the table as he emphasized a point. A fork went flying through the air and Clint caught it without even looking. Smirking, Natasha leaned back in her chair as Steve absentmindedly brushed some of the sprayed food from his newspaper and Bruce flipped over an omelet."
And Tony's sarcastic nature is just oozing from every sentence. I've read this fic several times, and each time it just strikes me how well written it is. Really, bravo. So great.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »