Reviews for In the Company of Friends
Yeay
mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Asdgfhjkl Yessssss I love it e_e
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved this! Great characterisations and Sleepy!Needs a new reactor!Tony was somewhat adorable in a grumpy way :p Thanks for this
KLS98 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This made me smile, i loved it. Happy writing:)
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
RedE-Town chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed Tony's rambling thoughts about his teamates. I laughed my head off during a lot of the parts, especially how you portrayed Clint. You did a great job staying into character and fantastic descriptions of everything!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Amazing story- I loved it!
Flamegirl22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! It was a very nice story. You kept the characters very much in character. It was very believable. Well done!

Lynn
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
loudbirdie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this story. I really do. It's all sorts of nice to see the Avengers as some sort of family. I like seeing them like this. This is seriously one of my favorite stories.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved it! You have to do a story when the reactor is damaged or stops working, pleased? (pouts?)
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
"I would just like to remind you that if you do not get up in the next five minutes, I am authorized to use the special alarm."

Tony groaned again.

"The one with the mixture of car alarms, police sirens, church bells, various animals howling, and Agent Barton singing in the shower."

He'd since learned that it was a gift from Clint, but he hadn't dared ask for the full story, because he really didn't want to be the one to be taken down by an assassin wearing a My Little Pony nightshirt.

He had programmed Jarvis to start playing Bad Moon Rising every time she got near so she couldn't surprise him, but she'd threatened to do something unseemly to him with a paperclip and a kumquat so he'd deleted the program.
XD XD XD XD XD

And the rest of it...so sweet... I love how he just takes out his reactor without even thinking about it and then there's silence. Besides I love Tony, so this is just great...
Watercolors2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Alright I favorited this story a while ago but didn't review because I don't usually (which I've slowly been changing). Anyways, I read it again today, and thought I should let you know that this is possibly my favorite Avengers fic of all. Sure, I love all those fics with someone getting injured and the team learning to get along and forming bonds. But what you did here was different - they'd already gotten past the settling in stage - and you did it brilliantly. I love your portrayal of Tony and how he's just really noticing how far the team has come. Then he realized that not only were the Avengers comfortable around each other, but he was more comfortable around them than he originally thought.
Great story! Thanks for the read.
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww...I love this story!
As always, you have surpassed my expectations. Thank you so much! :)

keroV
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A very nice shot. Loved it!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »