Reviews for In the Company of Friends
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
CUTENESS! This was really well written, everyone was in character, and I just really liked it in general :D
sidh chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
excellent, truly engaging and funny and warm.

sidh
brightsidetolife chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love it, it's so sweet
Greysh chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I liked it :) I wouldn't mind reading more :) but it was sweet and you wrote the team well.
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great story.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
The domestic scene was all too funny. I really like how you depicted the comfort they have with each other and then Tony unintentionally shows he's grown comfortable around them too. Thanks for sharing this.
Von chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
"apparently, she hadn't shaved her legs in a couple days, but she still managed to look sexy."

Only time I've ever seen that and I love you for it.

Sweet story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
GODNESS!

I like the part of surprised and the silence of Avengers when they saw Tony taken out his reactor in front of everyone!

And turned out to gave more love and affection! So sweet! XD

MORE CARENESS PLEASE!

"The one with the mixture of car alarms, police sirens, church bells, various animals howling, and Agent Barton singing in the shower."

That part make me burst out laugh! LOL! Seriously?!
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ugh yes I needed this in my life.
InfluentialPineapple chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Heart-warming to say the least and quite funny. Thank you for sharing this! An excellently written piece.
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Type your review here...
SailorSea chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Aww that was so cute!
Yay chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is both amusing and sweet.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Great snapshot of a morning with the Avengers, and loved the drama of Tony's arc reactor, nice work!
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow, loved it! I liked the way you could write the team all supper close and living together without making it sappy. The way you wrote Tony was great, I'm adding this to my favorites. Thanks for posting this!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »