Reviews for The Vigil
CastleWriter16 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
I know this is from forever ago, and I'm not quite sure why I haven't read it sooner, but I stumbled across it this morning and it's one of the best things I've read on FF. It's been a while since a story has pulled at my heartstrings this much. The whole series is spectacularly done. I don't even know what to say. Just. WOW. And thank you for sharing your words with all of us :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
WOW this is story is jut... wow
Ariel119 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Lovely!
Reyhane 41319 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Oh, yes!

" And then hits 'Delete.' "
For a brief moment I thought he died :( ... but, oh!...
fracas chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I so loved this but just one question - Martha?
Bookish0278 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I liked the "Castle is dead" scenario better than coma, coma seems a bit being said, I liked what you did with this story, and how it ended, and how Alexis and Kate bonded.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
What a sweet and sour a/u
castlefringereader chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
They should give him space he has a right to it. Besides she was just fine without and when she got shot she asked for space and he gave it to her. Alexis is being a bit selfish she needs to give him time to recover not say I need this I need that. He did just wake up from a coma.
Diekzfailz chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
this was great! thank you for the happy ending :D
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Thank you SOOO much for ending it this way :) I am just so glad you wrote this - the whole story. I just can't imagine if it were just sweetheart and the call. So thank you. This one here is so good. Keep writing!
Shena chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
So beautiful... I cried so many times... but mostly when I read the final line with a smile on my face and a tear rolling down my cheek.
Ralob chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Wow, what a fantastic story. Very, very well done.
TangoMikeCharlie chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Still amazed by this story. I think you did a wonderful job! :) Definitely one of my favs (this whole series)
AnnieXMuller chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Oh, my heart! *clutches her chest*
Thank you for the happy ending, and for the perfect perfectness of it all (I cannot be expected to make absolute sense after reading this all in one sitting. Just be happy I didn't simply review with: ASDFGHJKLSJFKJDSGBNGKSLNSGuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!) :-)
Jasmn19 chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
He's home and way to slip in the sex lol. Brilliant story