Reviews for The Vigil
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
So. Damn. Good.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
These are short chapters. I'm just going to read a few more. Can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh my god I have stuff I need to do now, but I can't stop reading & I just realized this one is 10 chapters! Ahhhh. Ok I have to put this down, but will pick it up again later tonight before bed. Ok... Well maybe just 1 more chapter now (maximum 2, for sure, but absolutely have to take a break after ch 3).
CastleWriter16 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
I know this is from forever ago, and I'm not quite sure why I haven't read it sooner, but I stumbled across it this morning and it's one of the best things I've read on FF. It's been a while since a story has pulled at my heartstrings this much. The whole series is spectacularly done. I don't even know what to say. Just. WOW. And thank you for sharing your words with all of us :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
WOW this is story is jut... wow
Ariel119 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Lovely!
Reyhane 41319 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Oh, yes!

" And then hits 'Delete.' "
For a brief moment I thought he died :( ... but, oh!...
fracas chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I so loved this but just one question - Martha?
Bookish0278 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I liked the "Castle is dead" scenario better than coma, coma seems a bit being said, I liked what you did with this story, and how it ended, and how Alexis and Kate bonded.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
What a sweet and sour a/u
castlefringereader chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
They should give him space he has a right to it. Besides she was just fine without and when she got shot she asked for space and he gave it to her. Alexis is being a bit selfish she needs to give him time to recover not say I need this I need that. He did just wake up from a coma.
Diekzfailz chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
this was great! thank you for the happy ending :D
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Thank you SOOO much for ending it this way :) I am just so glad you wrote this - the whole story. I just can't imagine if it were just sweetheart and the call. So thank you. This one here is so good. Keep writing!
Shena chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
So beautiful... I cried so many times... but mostly when I read the final line with a smile on my face and a tear rolling down my cheek.
Ralob chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Wow, what a fantastic story. Very, very well done.