Reviews for The Black Wolf
Read this trash chapter 13 . 11/24
This story would have been intresting if he did not join the nights watch but now it's trash
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 6/4
I liked this and I really like your James character. He is the right kind of hero for this fic. The fact you kept close to the series (TV) canon as you could just implementing his part in it all was a great way of doing things, though I think some things could have changed a bit more. I liked you saving Bran the serious injury that he could have been affected by with his being shoved from the Tower. I see James eventually being fine with killing again and the trek north should be quite interesting.

One issue I consistently noticed while reading. You tend to use Than when you should use Then. and some other minor grammatical glitches. But other than that, which is very minor, I really liked this story.
Rascal chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Maybe Ned Stark will live she says...
Maybe James will ignore Cercei...
Maybe James will come out of this unscathed...

And maybe whales will fly.
Arian Eripmav chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
When do we get a Sequel to the Black Wolf?
Sirisha23 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Amazing story. I loved reading this fanfiction. Thanks for writing it. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
lilnudger82 chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Amazing first story I loved it and would have reviewed it two hundred times over if I could. I can't wait to read the next.
Heardnotseen chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Couldn't help but read through to the end. You have a magnificent story that goes in tandem with the establish cannon. I'm very interested to see where you will go with this, what with Sansa being along for the journey to the Wall, and how you will deal with the future books/seasons (whichever your'e writing from).
Angie38 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
You know I've always hated the way Catelyn treated Jon. I really can't stand her. Great story though.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
aww...did you just give james teleportation abilities since he went from kings landing to winterfell and back in a short period of time. its even a lot faster than cat who is only at vale. instead of returning to winterfell he could probably accidentally meet cat leaving vale or edmure in riverrun which is more believable.
chronos the cookie thief chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
no fair to end it like that, you didn't even show what was james plan with arya after ned's death
chronos the cookie thief chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
good chapter, sad though but still well written
RachluvsMerlin chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see how the story progresses even more.
twiggy31 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
ahhhh i seriously thought that Ned was going to live... was upset when he didnt, but not sure how else you could have done it! what is going to happen with Sansa?
LordofRhovanion chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I cant pm anybody till tomorrow, just incase you didnt get the email replies to your pms
LordofRhovanion chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Well you could probably demphasize James fighting prowess a tad, him being capable of beating Jaime kinda changes the dynamic in game of thrones, which is the first sign your character may be a gary stu if he changes the whole dynamic of the world he is in through his strength alone, now I understand that the dynamic is already changed by the mere presence of an older son of Ned and Catelyn but I just though I'd warn you before this promising character you have created turns into an one man army capable of saving Ned, Yoren, Sansa, Arya, and every other person we know and loved who has had a tragic end, simultaneously bringing Justice to Tywin, Jaime, Cersei and every other character we all know and hate, Now James whoring and promiscuity plus his irrational dislike to Tyrion goes a long way to grounding your character and making him less formidable than he would otherwise appear