Reviews for Of Romulans and Warrior Kings
Garden Gnomie chapter 57 . 3/14
I know that shrill!
My mothers best friend is Moroccan and does this at celebrations
Fantastic! Thank you so much.
valyria chapter 72 . 2/10/2013
I just finished this story, it was a very interesting and engrossing read.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
xx
valyria chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I've seen this fic a few times and been very curious about it, the premise is intriguing. I'm terribly impatient so I was waiting for it to be completed before I started on it.

I thought I'd read one or 2 chapters before I left some feedback, but I've ended up plowing straight through 7!

So far it's proving very enjoyable, well written and with interesting and thorough background information and a very unique take on Nyota. Looking forward to a nice long read!
xVal
Sg1robinson chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
My only complaint is that this story has ended. I really enjoyed it while it lasted and I can't wait to see what else you produce.
IrishBug74 chapter 72 . 1/5/2013
This was a great story with a great ending!
jazphace chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
Wow! Absolutely amazing! If only it didn't have to end. I appreciate your writing talent, your storytelling is a gift. Thank you for keeping this series alive. I'll probably read the story again, beginning to end.
cattohot chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
'See my generous nature; I am willing to share…' This is why I love your work. Sad to see it over, but I look forward to your other work.
Tammy chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story one of the best out there.
Saissa chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
A most satisfying ending.

No I don't know where the Ke'ras comes from, but I would love to find out.
Sg1robinson chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
This story continues to fascinate me. I enjoy every update. The relationship between Spock and Uhura is beautiful. Waiting impatiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
Love it , I cant wait until the next chapter. Love Love your work !
JannaKalderash chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
What is THAT suppposed to mean?

I entered it into my search engine and they said that it couldn't be found.
jazphace chapter 70 . 12/31/2012
OMG! Too exciting! You have a profound gift for beautifully exceptional storytelling!
Saissa chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
Those twins will be an interesting mix of Human, Vulcan and Romulan.

I wonder what the percentages are for each race.

Spock is half vulcan and half human - oh yes, there was a mention of the twins already being 3/4 Vulcan. But they also have human blood from both parents plus some romulan. I guess with genetic diversity - we will never know what the exact percentages are going to be.