Reviews for Of Romulans and Warrior Kings
valyria chapter 72 . 2/10/2013
I just finished this story, it was a very interesting and engrossing read.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
xx
valyria chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I've seen this fic a few times and been very curious about it, the premise is intriguing. I'm terribly impatient so I was waiting for it to be completed before I started on it.

I thought I'd read one or 2 chapters before I left some feedback, but I've ended up plowing straight through 7!

So far it's proving very enjoyable, well written and with interesting and thorough background information and a very unique take on Nyota. Looking forward to a nice long read!
xVal
Sg1robinson chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
My only complaint is that this story has ended. I really enjoyed it while it lasted and I can't wait to see what else you produce.
IrishBug74 chapter 72 . 1/5/2013
This was a great story with a great ending!
jazphace chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
Wow! Absolutely amazing! If only it didn't have to end. I appreciate your writing talent, your storytelling is a gift. Thank you for keeping this series alive. I'll probably read the story again, beginning to end.
cattohot chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
'See my generous nature; I am willing to share…' This is why I love your work. Sad to see it over, but I look forward to your other work.
Tammy chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story one of the best out there.
Saissa chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
A most satisfying ending.

No I don't know where the Ke'ras comes from, but I would love to find out.
Sg1robinson chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
This story continues to fascinate me. I enjoy every update. The relationship between Spock and Uhura is beautiful. Waiting impatiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
Love it , I cant wait until the next chapter. Love Love your work !
JannaKalderash chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
What is THAT suppposed to mean?

I entered it into my search engine and they said that it couldn't be found.
jazphace chapter 70 . 12/31/2012
OMG! Too exciting! You have a profound gift for beautifully exceptional storytelling!
Saissa chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
Those twins will be an interesting mix of Human, Vulcan and Romulan.

I wonder what the percentages are for each race.

Spock is half vulcan and half human - oh yes, there was a mention of the twins already being 3/4 Vulcan. But they also have human blood from both parents plus some romulan. I guess with genetic diversity - we will never know what the exact percentages are going to be.
IrishBug74 chapter 69 . 12/28/2012
This is another great chapter!
Guest chapter 68 . 12/25/2012
Thanks for the update,

A few questions assuming this takes place a few years after the movie's events which was 2258 let's say this is the year 2260 A.D then T'Pau who was born in 2122 according to Memory Alpha is in no way older than T'Paal who is 168 years old in this story. Another one, who is Skon, in canon he is Sarek's father in this he is T'Paal's bondmate who died and since you have T'Pau in this AU as Spock's grandmother how does this all tie in?