Reviews for Of Romulans and Warrior Kings
Oxford chapter 72 . 8/24
I have just read this story for the second time, and enjoyed it as much as I did the first time. Thank you for sharing it with us. It's very creative; Nyota as a Romulan descendant/ hybrid makes so much sense, it's almost like this could be a big reveal at some point. She is the emotional equivalent of the logical Spock. They are both extremely intelligent, but there's also some similarities in their general demeanours, even Nyota sometimes walks around with one hand clasped on her elbow behind her back.
Garden Gnomie chapter 57 . 3/14
I know that shrill!
My mothers best friend is Moroccan and does this at celebrations
Fantastic! Thank you so much.
valyria chapter 72 . 2/10/2013
I just finished this story, it was a very interesting and engrossing read.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
valyria chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I've seen this fic a few times and been very curious about it, the premise is intriguing. I'm terribly impatient so I was waiting for it to be completed before I started on it.

I thought I'd read one or 2 chapters before I left some feedback, but I've ended up plowing straight through 7!

So far it's proving very enjoyable, well written and with interesting and thorough background information and a very unique take on Nyota. Looking forward to a nice long read!
Sg1robinson chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
My only complaint is that this story has ended. I really enjoyed it while it lasted and I can't wait to see what else you produce.
IrishBug74 chapter 72 . 1/5/2013
This was a great story with a great ending!
jazphace chapter 72 . 1/4/2013
Wow! Absolutely amazing! If only it didn't have to end. I appreciate your writing talent, your storytelling is a gift. Thank you for keeping this series alive. I'll probably read the story again, beginning to end.
cattohot chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
'See my generous nature; I am willing to share…' This is why I love your work. Sad to see it over, but I look forward to your other work.
Tammy chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story one of the best out there.
Saissa chapter 72 . 1/3/2013
A most satisfying ending.

No I don't know where the Ke'ras comes from, but I would love to find out.
Sg1robinson chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
This story continues to fascinate me. I enjoy every update. The relationship between Spock and Uhura is beautiful. Waiting impatiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2012
Love it , I cant wait until the next chapter. Love Love your work !
JannaKalderash chapter 71 . 1/1/2013
What is THAT suppposed to mean?

I entered it into my search engine and they said that it couldn't be found.
jazphace chapter 70 . 12/31/2012
OMG! Too exciting! You have a profound gift for beautifully exceptional storytelling!