Reviews for Bed Time Story
Mike101 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
What was a fun story to read. Glad that you got it finished. Happy Holidays cloud.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Very impressive ending:) I'd be lying if I were to say this is still not hard to read but at least you manged to seprate some pragraphs, I enjoyed this and now that it is over you can finally update on that other Bolt story...can't wait:)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Very impressive have not seen this or your other Bolt story in AGES! But glad to see an update, tis is in all honestly really hard to read though brother, may wish to seprate your paragraphs more.
Yadi241 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
yay after wait for soo long,i finally saw an update of bolt and their kits,all the wait was worth it,great chapter and happy holiday to you too.

(Bolt and Mitten Forever xD)
dALEkilLsU chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Bravo. Can't wait for part 7.
dALEkilLsU chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Dramatic. Sorry I havn't had a chance to read this yet, I use Internet Explorer on Xbox in place of a computer, but this website always made it crash. So I had to wait for an Update.
Mike101 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Very good chapter. They are all quickly picking up on how to handle themselves in duel combat. I'm liking the magic concept that you had in the chapter too.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
TO THE STAFFFF! And the emeies they face may be few but they are fucking powerful. Wonder what Bolt and Mittens are up to?
Mike101 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Well things are going from bad to worse for these three. If they somehow make it out alive from this then they will be able to say that they accomplished something as dangerous and important as this. I love all the face time Mike is getting in the story. I really love that dude. :)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Damn, poor Mike, he always get's such rotton luck...wonder how Bolt and Mittens are doing? And these kits get themslves into loads of trouble don't they? Does trouble just stalk them or somethihg? Damn!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Damn, this is a lot harder to read then I thought...but I liked this chapter still seriously seperate when others are speaking and paragraphs bro.
Mike101 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Nice. You had Mike be beast in this chapter. I'm enjoying that as well as everything else in here.
dALEkilLsU chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I like it, really good so far, although I expected the Minotaur battle to be a bit longer.
Mike101 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Ya this sure is an easy mission all right. Glad Wolf mae it out of that. Thrilled for the update of this one and talk to you soon hopefully.
Mike101 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Glad you had time to update this story. I real good update and that's why I always found Wolf amusing. Mike is defidently my favorite kit still just because he's most like me and has my name. Thanks again for that.