Reviews for A Widow Nesting
iloveclintbarton chapter 2 . 10/8
m.b. . e
Fantom Of The Fiction chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm about to read this fic for a second time. Absolutely loved it the first time, and I can't wait to love it a second!
kurtainkid chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
i love it. Good job. I kept laughing really hard at the characters bickering and Natasha's threats and my family kept giving me funny looks.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
I loved this,
Can you make another one?
star3235 chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Such a sweet story. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
To the writter for this fanfic,your fanfic is the best Clintasha fanfic I ever read among all. Please continue or make a new fanfic about it. I have read you this fanfic twice but neber get bored. Please do another story about Clintasha. I'm looking to read a fanfic but turns out I have read it all online. Hoping for a new story. Please!
ZubZerro700 chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
100% the best F.F. I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
That was so unbelievably beautiful! You are such a gifted and talented writer! I hope that you always continue to write!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
that was perfect
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love the banter.
Shipasaurus chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I thought this was great :) I'd love to see a oneshot of when Clint lost his hearing, to see how the two coped for a while and see how Natasha reacted.
crayolacccc chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Gaah! That was such a good ending! And even though you said you were horrible at writing Thor, the little comments you have him make are hilarious! 'This activity fills me with much mirth'. :D
crayolacccc chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Haha, Murphy is like Tony! You know, you should have him date Amelia when they're older! :D
crayolacccc chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Aw, you just continue putting hilarious images in my head. :D The tea party scene...ah! I want to see that!
crayolacccc chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Love goat is a good pet name. :) And yes, my friend told me that there is someone who actually calls their significant other that. Good story, btw! :)