Reviews for A Widow Nesting
ZubZerro700 chapter 15 . 1/31
100% the best F.F. I have ever read
That was so unbelievably beautiful! You are such a gifted and talented writer! I hope that you always continue to write!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
that was perfect
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love the banter.
Shipasaurus chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I thought this was great :) I'd love to see a oneshot of when Clint lost his hearing, to see how the two coped for a while and see how Natasha reacted.
Kcaelle chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Gaah! That was such a good ending! And even though you said you were horrible at writing Thor, the little comments you have him make are hilarious! 'This activity fills me with much mirth'. :D
Kcaelle chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Haha, Murphy is like Tony! You know, you should have him date Amelia when they're older! :D
Kcaelle chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Aw, you just continue putting hilarious images in my head. :D The tea party scene...ah! I want to see that!
Kcaelle chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Love goat is a good pet name. :) And yes, my friend told me that there is someone who actually calls their significant other that. Good story, btw! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Darn I totally forgot to look and see what the last update day was. Oh well, I'd just like to put in my two cents and ask you to do a saga about the kids and families during teenage years. It would seriously be awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
This was absolutely lovely! I adored this story! If you made another one with the kids as teenagers that would be the greatest thing ever! Thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This is the best clintasha story I have ever read
dearestnatasha13 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Teenagers please please please
Arcadia 'Ace' G chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Amazing fic. There might have been an odd missing word or two, but it was still the best.
FlittingPhosphorescence chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a really cool story! I feel like Black Widow's character is a little harsh, though?