Reviews for A Widow Nesting
Darn I totally forgot to look and see what the last update day was. Oh well, I'd just like to put in my two cents and ask you to do a saga about the kids and families during teenage years. It would seriously be awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
This was absolutely lovely! I adored this story! If you made another one with the kids as teenagers that would be the greatest thing ever! Thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This is the best clintasha story I have ever read
dearestnatasha13 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Teenagers please please please
Arcadia 'Ace' G chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Amazing fic. There might have been an odd missing word or two, but it was still the best.
FlittingPhosphorescence chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a really cool story! I feel like Black Widow's character is a little harsh, though?
Wolflover2323 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Good job, keep up the good work. maybe write one in M rating.
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
This is quite possibly the best thing ever!
Operative CG16 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god this was awesome! And sioooooooo funny! I laughed til I cried at least 5 times. Great job!
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh. My god. This made my day. This. This, this, this, this, this. Thank you for this story.
Black Thorn chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Please please please write on.
I'm missing your fanfiction already

Please tell us more about their education
(special abilities, languages etc)

Sincerely

BT
Black Thorn chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Really enjoyed the chapter.
Where do i get the holograms of clintasha?

Sincerely

BT
LucyAvengersFan chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Hello nikonic !
First of all, I would like to say that I really fell in love with your two fiction A widow nesting and A hawk spinning ! You did an amazing job with those fictions ! I swear that both of them are in my favorite Avengers fanfics' ! So Bravo, as we say in France!
Speaking of witch, I actually am a french reader and I really, really would love to translate your story in french, with your consent of course !

Of course, if you agree with me translate those twos fic's, I obviously be telling that you are the author and that it is not my stories and that I'm just the translator !

So I hope my english wasn"t too bad and that you'll answer my message (whatever you agree with me translating your fics or not) as soon as you can ! But anyway, I would like to tell you again how much I loved reading these two fan fictions !
contest4jen chapter 15 . 5/3/2013