Reviews for A Widow Nesting
Lol chapter 9 . 6/27
Nice! Dang I was hoping Philip would get hit in the explosion in the lab when he scared tony and Bruce and get really hurt and gain some kind of super power or some kind of radiation thing like the hulk.
Created to Write chapter 7 . 1/27
So many references to Budapest!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2017
Wonderful story , loved it from start to finish.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2017
This is a great story
Harley2003 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
m.b. . e
Fantom Of The Fiction chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I'm about to read this fic for a second time. Absolutely loved it the first time, and I can't wait to love it a second!
kurtainkid chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
i love it. Good job. I kept laughing really hard at the characters bickering and Natasha's threats and my family kept giving me funny looks.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
I loved this,
Can you make another one?
EmpressJanis chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Such a sweet story. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
To the writter for this fanfic,your fanfic is the best Clintasha fanfic I ever read among all. Please continue or make a new fanfic about it. I have read you this fanfic twice but neber get bored. Please do another story about Clintasha. I'm looking to read a fanfic but turns out I have read it all online. Hoping for a new story. Please!
House-Of-Marcella chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
100% the best F.F. I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
That was so unbelievably beautiful! You are such a gifted and talented writer! I hope that you always continue to write!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
that was perfect
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I love the banter.
Shipasaurus chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I thought this was great :) I'd love to see a oneshot of when Clint lost his hearing, to see how the two coped for a while and see how Natasha reacted.