Reviews for Strings
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Hey Lantur!
I just finished reading your beautiful fanfic and I loved every part of it! It's the most perfect fanfic I've ever come across. Even though LoK got over long ago and I somewhat fell out of love with the series, this fanfic overwhelmed me with feels. What I really want to say is that you're an inspiration to all fanfic writers, even more so to Indian fanfic writers. Keep inspiring us with your beyond good writing. You have no idea how much it means for me to see someone with an Indian background show the world that Indians can be great fanfic writers too.
Lady Deviance chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Whoo! That was awesome! Can't wait for a hopefully inevitable epilogue.

And funny story... I originally started reading this as of like chapet two and quit around 12 for a bit and decided to reread when it was marked as finished. Never was so about a week ago I picked it up again and wow, I wish I had a year ago! :D

Thoroughly enjoying and extremely well written fic.
Nessie chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
I don't like Tarrlok. I don't like him with Korra. To be honest, I don't even really like Korra all that much. But my god you wrote this story so damn beautifully, I have come to love them both and Korralok is now my OTP. This story... it rivals LoK. Glorious writing, amazing character development, and fing awesome and believable plot. Bravo! Bravissimo!
Softie chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Ah, time for me to stop binge read this and start telling you my thoughts. I enjoyed the story telling. Tarrlok's heart hurting made my heart hurt. His love made me grin like an idiot. His caring almost mademe swoon and think about is this was would happen if I had said yes to that older by ten years, rich doctor or who proposed to me. Great writing. Made me go under a turbulent of emotions and made me rethink Tarrlok's character. Great, now I'll be moping for so many days over his suicide. Gaaaah.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
Ever so lovely~ I can't believe it over!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 13 . 7/29/2015

Epyy chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Epilogue pleaseeeeeee 3333
RavenSerendipity chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
No epilogue?
Hi. I read this on tumblr a while back. :)
It is the only korraxtarrloq story I like.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Please make another!
anon chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
this was absolutely, flawlessly phenomenal! you took a pairing that's problematic at best and perfectly conveyed the shift of emotion about how they feel for each other, and instead of romanticising the, er, problematic-ness, you told the story in a way that shed light on the complicated emotions involved, all while keeping things in-character. 10/10, for sure.
Wow chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
You are such an amazing writer, i don't think anyone has pulled this over better than you have.
Legend chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Okay that was adorable.
Legend chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
At first i absolutely hated Tarrlok, and now i love him.

You're an amazing writer.
Legend chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
This is so good, honestly i could never write chapters as long and interesting as yours.
Barleyguy chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
I figured this was how it was going to end but I hoped that they would be back together again living in a house together by the end, I finally got around to reading the last chapter but realized I couldn't quite recall what happened so I reread the whole damn thing haha! Just as good the second time around eh, I'm happy that in the end and I mean the last few sentences Korra asked him out again. Friggen enjoyed this and hope you get around to writing that epilogue, loved the fanfic and as I always end a review with. Keep updating eh.