Reviews for Buzz Kill
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Loved it :)
Allison Beckett chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I don't blame Hodgins about the dead fly. Does that make me a bad person?
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The ending just about killed me. So freaking hilarious.
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I normally only favorite "Bones" stories with B&B romance...but...this one I have to make an exception for. This is just hilarious. Daisy dies because of a fly lodged in her throat...and, of course, the last line about Hodgins. I just loved this.
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was a cute scene. Great one for when you can't sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LMAOROTF!

Love it!

Hodgins felt sorry for the fly!

Seriously, I have tears in my eyes!
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LMBO

A fly is the only thing that can take out Daisy. hahaha

Oh Hodgins.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha this was such a blast to read and a hugely funny way for Daisy to die xD
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas...

Great dialogue in this piece and funny. :D
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Everyone hates poor Daisy.

But I'm with Hodgins... I'm sad about the fly.

Lol... like I told you, it's extremely funny one. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great story an appropriate end to Daisy. I always knew her mouth would do her in. Sharon_m745
thorteso chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hahaha - now I can't get that kids song out of my head!
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Omg! I think that might be the best last line ever! Hilarious story! I'm really glad Laffees doesn't like Daisy - I'm definitely going to enjoy her birthday fics!
laffers18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Haha, I loved this! (Admittedly, I'd have loved what ever you came up with because...ya know...it's you. But still...ADORE this!)

Daisy choking on a fly...so...much...love! And I love the idea of the rest of the gang feeling sorry for her death, but Hodgins is mourning the fly! Awesome.

Also...not only did you kill Daisy, but you had Sweets & Daisy split up before hand? Double win!

Thank you T, I loved it!
casket4mytears chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You had me from "kill Daisy" and kept me with the hilarity, right 'til the end. Oh. My. LOLZ. This is fantastic. Thank you. What a fabulous start to Canada Day: the end of Ms. Wick.