Reviews for Werewolf bravery
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Oh, great fanfiction writer:
I give to you, this offering, in BLOOD, so that you might grant my humble self...
A CHAPTER!

Just kidding; I'm actually giveing you a review! I actually am a user on this sight, I found your name by accident instead of my own, which is Jayfeattheris Awesome (fist bump, cuz he IS awesome). Before you ask, the double "t" is NOT a typo.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Um, I think Lupin's wand, ( it says so on the Potter Wiki) is made of dogwood, or somwthing like that. Before make the canid connection, the wands with that kind of wood tend to choose owners who will will or might die heroic deaths.
P.S., I saw you cameo Harry's wand in there.
QuillDream19725 chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Brilliant chapter as always wonderful writing and might the l4d2 videos be stuck in Savannah by any chance?
QuillDream19725 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Ah cool! Brilliant writing and I love the fact you made up your own sorting song!
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
review 5 awe such a good chapter I want to know what happens next :(
guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
i think that this is an exelent story, please update soon. OK?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
The story is …good. How many reviews do you have? :}
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
I HAVE BEEN WATING FOR A LONG TIME… UPDATE! PLEASE:}
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Please update soon, the story is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Amazing. I always wondered how it happened. Remus is my favorite Harry Potter Character. I 3 werewolves!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I'm really loving the story, I've been waiting for you to put another chapter up for a while, checking every other week or something. Please update more often.
Mark-Cohens-Scarf chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
YOU UPDATED AND THE ANGELS SUNG
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
This is really good and has a really nice plot, but I've noticed that you have quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, you wrote earlier in the chapter that the moon had been full the day before, so it was strange that Remus got up early. Then you wrote that it was waning and a half-moon. I'm sorry for bothering you, and I don't want to sound snooty, but some readers are very particular and I don't want people to flame your nice story. Sincerely,

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
It seems unlikely that Severus would have met Rosier that quickly, I mean, he's a half-blood, his father doesn't really like magic, and he was friends with Lily at that time. He didn't make evil friends until later. Aside from that, this is great.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE THIS, so so much. You write as well as J.K Rowling, perhaps go back and edit though i spotted a few things that were off
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »