Reviews for Werewolf bravery
QuillDream19725 chapter 10 . 3/3
Brilliant chapter as always wonderful writing and might the l4d2 videos be stuck in Savannah by any chance?
QuillDream19725 chapter 5 . 3/3
Ah cool! Brilliant writing and I love the fact you made up your own sorting song!
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
review 5 awe such a good chapter I want to know what happens next :(
guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
i think that this is an exelent story, please update soon. OK?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
The story is …good. How many reviews do you have? :}
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
I HAVE BEEN WATING FOR A LONG TIME… UPDATE! PLEASE:}
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Please update soon, the story is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Amazing. I always wondered how it happened. Remus is my favorite Harry Potter Character. I 3 werewolves!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I'm really loving the story, I've been waiting for you to put another chapter up for a while, checking every other week or something. Please update more often.
Mark-Cohens-Scarf chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
YOU UPDATED AND THE ANGELS SUNG
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
This is really good and has a really nice plot, but I've noticed that you have quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, you wrote earlier in the chapter that the moon had been full the day before, so it was strange that Remus got up early. Then you wrote that it was waning and a half-moon. I'm sorry for bothering you, and I don't want to sound snooty, but some readers are very particular and I don't want people to flame your nice story. Sincerely,

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
It seems unlikely that Severus would have met Rosier that quickly, I mean, he's a half-blood, his father doesn't really like magic, and he was friends with Lily at that time. He didn't make evil friends until later. Aside from that, this is great.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE THIS, so so much. You write as well as J.K Rowling, perhaps go back and edit though i spotted a few things that were off
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I like how you went your own way instead of doing as teh book siad they met, it makes the story more interesting
jayfeather-is-awesome chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
i think you're a great writer, keep on with this story i 3 it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »