Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Hitokiri Battousai of Konoha
please update
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Update
kyradelia chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
j'aime mais vas tu la reprendre?
hitsuruki4eva chapter 25 . 12/3/2016
A good story so far... please update
R chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
You fave him a pacifist sword? Really?
sam stewart chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
please continue this story soon?
Dragonman109 chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
Please update soon.
Poseiden's Wrath chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
please write on with your story
danjana chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
Wow, Sakura...I'm surprised that Raiden did kick her even while Naruto was holding his hand to prevent him from killing her. Kakashi didn't even berate her for that, why didn't anyone say anything about what she did?

I'm sorry, but she never have been allowed to continue being a shinobi after that little display. That she would actually attempt kill a team mate in the safety of the village for someone that doesn't give two craps about her...she needs a mind healer. No way would I have allowed her to continue on, I would have immediately demanded that she be dropped from the program and sent to the Yamanaka's swiftly.

One threat against Sasuke and she'll betray everyone...no sir/ma'am, not I, one of us would have to go, I couldn't be on the team if she continued to be on it. I wouldn't be able to trust her to have my back after that.
NatsuGooner chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
8 chapters in and I've read about 5 lines of dialogue. It's not so much a story as much as it is just info about young Gary.
Fanboy2000 chapter 25 . 9/17/2016
If you ever do which would be amazing and update this story I would be so happy I enjoyed your story very much even though I realise it hasn't been updated in years. T-T
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
Update
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Why not sarutobi giving him his inheritance...or why not even imforming about his parents?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
Okay... at first I was reluctant in reading this, but damn, after few chaps, I was like "ohshitohshit, I almost missed this piece of art" Gosh, I became a fan! It's way too awesome, I like your Naruto! Woohoo, I'm so glad I read it! Keep it coming please.
MyPAIN chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
Its awesome,when is the Chap 26 is coming out?