Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Hitokiri Battousai of Konoha
kuting1012 chapter 25 . 9/14
Hope you continue it i was wondering what would happened to sasuke and sakura if naruto trained them
sam stewart chapter 25 . 6/5
please update story soon?
Creo que si vas a escribir algo sobre una serie investiga primero. El Rikoudo solo tuvo 2 hijos: Indra, el mayor quien es el padre del clan Uchiha. Asura, el menor quien es el padre del clan Senju. El clan Uzumaki surgió cuando unos miembros del clan Senju ya no deseaban seguir luchando contra los Uchiha y abandonaron el clan.
vampire696 chapter 1 . 4/12
hi are you gona update this story?
twinbuster2 chapter 25 . 3/18
Good chapter. I do wish he didn't get such easy wins or that people didn't just automatically like him. But this is a good story and has a captivating character. Hope you update soon
twinbuster2 chapter 25 . 3/18
Hope you update soon!
EllaJuroku chapter 21 . 3/5
NarutoShowoff!
arinasution5 chapter 25 . 2/28
Go
EllaJuroku chapter 25 . 2/27
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 2/27
What does the title mean?
please update
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Update
kyradelia chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
j'aime mais vas tu la reprendre?
hitsuruki4eva chapter 25 . 12/3/2016
A good story so far... please update
R chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
You fave him a pacifist sword? Really?