Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Hitokiri Battousai of Konoha
EllaJuroku chapter 11 . 2/5
This is what they are thinking: Wait what?
kerry.wallace40 chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
Why'd you stop updating? This story should be well into or beyond shippuden.
Kamagong chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
I just read this story from a community page and was surprised it was old. Too bad it hasn't been updated because it's a fucking amazing story!
kuting1012 chapter 25 . 9/14/2017
Hope you continue it i was wondering what would happened to sasuke and sakura if naruto trained them
sam stewart chapter 25 . 6/5/2017
please update story soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Creo que si vas a escribir algo sobre una serie investiga primero. El Rikoudo solo tuvo 2 hijos: Indra, el mayor quien es el padre del clan Uchiha. Asura, el menor quien es el padre del clan Senju. El clan Uzumaki surgió cuando unos miembros del clan Senju ya no deseaban seguir luchando contra los Uchiha y abandonaron el clan.
vampire696 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
hi are you gona update this story?
twinbuster2 chapter 25 . 3/18/2017
Good chapter. I do wish he didn't get such easy wins or that people didn't just automatically like him. But this is a good story and has a captivating character. Hope you update soon
twinbuster2 chapter 25 . 3/18/2017
Hope you update soon!
EllaJuroku chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
arinasution5 chapter 25 . 2/28/2017
EllaJuroku chapter 25 . 2/27/2017
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
What does the title mean?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2017