Reviews for The Impossible Bender
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I think Sunan's right though. To hate being an airbender, not sell out Jinora's family. I mean, there's no law stating that every bender must love and fully embrace their element. I don't think Sunan's a coward, not really, but he is an idiot for not seeing through Amon.
Karinta chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow.
Smayrie chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This idea is really good. I can't even imagine how you guys came up with this idea. This story was so well written, so enjoyable and so interesting! I really enjoyed reading this and the way you portrayed the Characters of Sunan, Jinora, The Lieutenant and Amon was really impressive.
Great job!
:D :) MaLina :) :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
...It makes so much sense now! I've always wanted to know HOW Tenzin and his kids were caught. Even though this isn't canon, this is a very good explanation for that.
rokureader180 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Sad but very good. Little bit a me wants a sequel were Sunan struggles with what he did and and regains his Bending naturally by achieveing inner-peace through his soul...may a Jinan or Sunora wouldn't be a bad thing either. Anyway, it was exceptional and I find myself constantly waiting for your next work.
Roku
cocoalover1956 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so good. The way you wrote Sunan is realistic, a dumb kid whose actions caused a lot of heartache; part of me wants to hate him for being fooled so easily and putting everyone in danger, but another part of me feels so bad for him. I imagine it's gonna be hard for him to live with what he's done. I wish we could see more of him.
ctin939 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wow amazing! never thought of this view :) this is pretty good keep it up I liked it! :) cant wait to hear more and if you have the chance come check out my latest avatar story and tell me what you think :)