Reviews for Imprisoned
LunarMiracle chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Your writing style and stories are always so beautiful

I can't wait to see what you'll publish next! :)
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
:D
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I like where this is going.
Noa32 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
This story was so true to the characters. The emotions were so real. I loved the part where Tarrlok said ""You're the Avatar, Act like it. If you are interested in escaping, your time would be better spent in meditation and trying to get into the Avatar state or the Spirit World to receive guidance from your past lives, rather than drowning in self-pity and falling apart, like you have been." because it is so honest and in character and he just wants her to fully understand how invested he is in their new relationship. Perfect story - I must say I really liked the last part. Adorable ! Thanks for sharing your time, your imagination, and your talent !
Blue Letters chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Woow... your writing is so captivating! New fav pairing: Korrlok!

Now to find moooore
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Loved it!
happybunnyforever chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep this story going its the best
N chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh wowl such adventure! This is good !

The best part of course is them being stuck in a tiny cell together!

Hehe, thank for writing another Torra fic... If that's what TarrlokXKorra are together. Haha.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This is so cute! I really want to see a sequel of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is one of my personal favorites of your Korrlok fanfiction (besides Strings). I read the full version of Imprisoned on tumblr and I just wanted to leave you a brief review here, because I feel like it's not getting enough love.

I love how you've captured their voices here. I love Korra and Tarrlok in conflict, and I love their tenuous and bittersweet resolution. I love how you subtly compare and contrast their characterizations. I love your pacing - there is just enough action and just enough reflection. I love your balancing of humor, wit, and appropriate angst, and I LOVE all that UST. I love your ability to give just enough detail so that you paint a vivid picture without drowning me in prose. Just... just let me love you for giving me all these Korrlok feels.

YOU ROCK LANTUR

KORRLOK FOREVER BITCHES
aurla0 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oooh
Wow
Really
This is really good
I like it a lot.
Even if it doesn't have any mention of Noatak and Tarrlok's past (which is my favourite part).

Please keep writing
eloquentcow chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I love the detail in this. Korra's initial reaction to being confined is just beautiful (in a depressing way).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
update
LivesInStars chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
After reading your other fic I decided to check this one out, and it really didn't disappoint. I hope you soon continue with both!
RedtailHawk19 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love it I've waited for someone to do this! Update soon!