Reviews for Driving Lessons
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm with korra in this...
Genderfluid and Green chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my GOD. I squealed so hard at how Tenzin intentionally said Korra had no lessons and could learn to drive. THE MISCHIEVOUS TWINKLE IN HIS EYE. That reminded me SO much of Aang! "So Tenzin does have a playful side!" LOL. And yes, pray to the heavens above is his children ever learn to drive. Especially Meelo. Oh god.
I absolutely love this to death. Their interaction is great. It's kind of like banter, but not really. Same with the conversation between Bolin and Mako. You kept them perfectly in-character throughout the entire thing. Amazing job!
Antiyonder chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I definitely could see this happening. Well done.

Though I have to wonder how well Korra could braid someone's hair.
Ataahua chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hehehe. I love Asami, and it bugs me that Mako kinda just left her for Korra. I imagine she was prepared for it though and a little cool, although hurt.

I love how a simple idea can be such a great read. And you seem to have written them well.

Super special awesomely chocolate fudge coated job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm quite frankly shocked to hear there are Asami haters o.o
From everywhere I've been and everything I've seen, people seem to *love* her because ya know she's hot, smexy, awesome *and* can kick some serious asrse p
Plus most people were pretty pissed off at Mako for treeating such an awesome girl so terrible.
This was a great fic! Funny and cute p
ctin939 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
ahaha i wish they included something like this in the show! this is pretty good keep it up I liked it! :) cant wait to hear more and if you have the chance come check out my latest avatar story and tell me what you think :)
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/30/2012