Reviews for I think I'll keep this one for a rainy day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What a lot of fun that was! Enjoyed seeing what all the team got for Valentines' day. Liked that all the couples you had were the ones I would have chosen to be together though I like Rossi with either JJ or Prentice or even an unknown like a story going now with Rossi & a supposed ex wife named Elizabeth who thinks she hates him.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh man that was too cute! I loved it.
PurpleDEmilyDreams chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I honestly should be sleeping right now.. But, I came across this & thought I would read it. I'm kinda lazy to write a nicer review.. but, I couldn't resist not reviewing even just a little.

Bahahahaha! )). This was too funny! OMG, I still cant stop laughing about it! :P. Not in a bad way. These are happy laughs.. LOL! This def made my night.. Thanks!

I totally love the Derek & Emily friendship. You wrote it in the sweetest way. Awww, I seriously love them :). Im definitely a Demily shipper, but I love fics about their friendship too. You did a great job writing their lighthearted, loving & caring friendship.. Very sweet. I loved it!

The whole part about the girls gushing about their Vdays was cute :). But, Reid killed it! HAHAHAHA! His story was the freaking best. I have to admit I was waiting to see what he would say. I wanted to know what Morgan planned for their Vday. LOL! Just, what you wrote was so freaking awesome. Bahahaha! Plus, the added detail of the B&BW scents was cute & funny (BTW, nice choice of scents.. I like all of those too. Hehehe!).

Great job on this. It really put a smile on my face. Hahahahaha! I dont mind if you add more to this, or a sequel or whatever! :).

riverofserenity chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fin? Nope I refuse there is more there! Lol seriously tho this is really good and you should make it at least a few chapters longer.