Reviews for The Mistakes He Made
make more plz
annalise chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i loved it
Anime Freak456 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I'm so glad that you decided to add another chapter to this! When I finished the first chapter, I didn't realize there was a second and I was upset until I realized there was a second.

This was a perfect ending, the other ending was good to, but I'm glad that you decided to expand it
Brokenangelsely chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Beautiful :) Right on the money! Robin need's to let out his inner Richard once in a while Forget the BS side! XD
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Yay! Cute ending! I loved the BS thing in the middle...nearly died laughing XD
itwontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
333333 ur writing is amazing
FullOfLyrics chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
i loved this!
Robstarrichkori chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This story is really REALLY good. Update soon please.
babytiger5360 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Yeaa! It was so sweet and...*squeals*! I loved it! Please update soon on any other of ur amazing stories! Can't wait to read more. :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
D'aww! Cute. This was the sort of fluff that makes stressful days and nights end more peacefully. :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aww. Poor Robin. Being as keen to hints in the story as I am (not), I loved the ending; how he said that 'Letting Starfire go' was one of the biggest mistakes he's made. Truly sweet.

I hated/loved the whole Red X deal in general in the series because it was a side to Robin we rarely see. The untrusting, willing to do anything- even lie/hurt his friends- to get to Slade side. I like how you incorporated this in the ficcy.

As usual, I live the fluffiness. Continue with the Rob/Star!

-Bobby Corwen