Reviews for Of Petty Gods
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
Well this is unexpected... Who knew that Kagome had such a mischievous side that could rival Loki's? I wonder how long it will take for Loki and the Avengers to figure out why Kagome is acting so out of character from the Goddess of Luck that they knew. Though I have to say that a bit of mischief does make things more interesting. I can't wait to find out if Loki and Tony will team up to figure Kagome out. Who will you have Kagome eventually choose? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Xerox chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
Please, for the love of my Gods, stop. It started out really good but over the past few chapters you started to really suck. For me the plot got lost and now I don't even know what's going on. There's a reason why you haven't gotten any reviews lately. Just give up now.
Jerrico's Pain chapter 34 . 10/16/2013
Yay! I was hoping you would update soon!
Jerrico's Pain chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
Well that was unexpected. fantastic chapter!
Bound by death chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
Uhh! What's happening?! Damn it update I'm sitting bouncing in my chair! O_O
Guest chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
uh-oh... run tony run!
4Ev3rDarkArti5t chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Please continue soon, I love this!
Jerrico's Pain chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
My goodness! poor Loki! very good chapter; keep up the good work!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
I root for your success Loki!
Jerrico's Pain chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Hello! Jerrico enjoys your writing and you have a fantastic chapter in a amazingly awesome story!
Ladytygon chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
Love the story. Just letting you know and not trying to be mean, the story has multiple spaces in words that don't need to be there. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bound by death chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Hey dear love the chapter. Through I think you need to look for errors :D
4Ev3rDarkArti5t chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it!
Jerrico's Pain chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Absolutely amazing! Jerrico missed you work oh so much!
hate chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Hated it. I really don't like you or your stories. your loki stories suck major balls.