Reviews for Reboot's Attack of the Clones
nytshad chapter 5 . 12/7/2002
I like very much, especially the ending. Good job
Gink Queen chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
oh my gosh that was amazing. and very funnyLOL
trisanamcgraw chapter 5 . 6/12/2002
I must admit, I was a little confused by the premise. It was very sweet how Enzo and Matrix were finally getting along, and you tied in the whole Season 4 plotlines very nicely, including AndrAIa being pregnant. I loved Matrix's reaction! Good job.
Naoko chapter 5 . 6/11/2002
That was great, WMG! The ending was adorable! Although, in all the fics I've read where AndrAIa is pregnant...they never address the issue of her drastic wardrobe change...;)
Raquel chapter 5 . 6/11/2002
LOL Gina! That was very humourous indeed... LOL I loved Bob's reaction to his car being destroyed.. :P
Trance chapter 5 . 6/11/2002
Now this was funny! You should do more like this. I love it.
MochaLoco chapter 5 . 6/11/2002
Well that was a depressing ending for a 'comedy'
Guardian Enzo chapter 5 . 6/11/2002
Great job, WMG! Really makes me that much more depressed that MFE did so poorly with the Enzo-Matrix relationship in S4 - when they bothered to address it at all...
Meo chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
Wow, that was a majorly cute story. Aw Factor: 10. Must be nice to take a break from the super-intense-dramatics of your sagas. Well, as usual...write more soon!
Rocket chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
Dude! LOL Funniness all around the merry way! Once more DUDE! HA HA HA!
Water Mist chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
OMG! That has to be one of the most hilarous things I have ever read!-! All the quotes were excellent! I can so see this as a real episode. The Enzos are my favorite characters in all your stories. That was beautiful, just beautiful. (wipes tear away because she laughed so hard it made her cry) You are really great at writing comedies! Your comedic timing is perfect! Great Job as usual Gina! I can't wait to read the ending! Please write it soon!
Claire Hunter chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
Hi there Gina! LOL this is hilarious! I'm sitting here in work in stitches, especially the bit where AndrAIa asks Enzo if he's been drinking! LMAO looking forward to the conclusion. How do you do these so fast and yet get them as brilliant as they are? Grrrr
Lily of the Shadow chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
LOL! sounds just likr Enzo to jump to a conclusion like that. Im impressed! Keep up the good work.