Reviews for Yama's Path
AhCyKaiLael chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
It is so encouraging to see that my 2 and half years of studying Japanese (even if it ended half-heartedly) was actually good for something. Thank you for expounding on what was in the Gargoyle cartoon and giving it a life of its own. I even found myself looking at the nihongo in hiragana and katakana. Great seugeway bringing Vinny back into the story and the Manhattan storyline.
Wispr chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Now that was a fascinating look into the Japanese Gargoyles life.

Wispr
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
That's an interesting idea there Storyseeker... but No No No that'd be all wrong!
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
A brilliant and all round awesome fic! It's a shame that Sora never got to Yama, but its her own fault! She shouldn't have been sooo stubborn. You know what would be cool? What if Yama and Demona got together? He knows what its like to be alone and he could barely stand it for 3 moons, so imagine what it must have been like for her to go 1000 years? She also knows what its like to loose someone you love. I think they would be good for each other because he could teach her about honour and help her to regain it! In the end he could take her to visit his clan and imagine everyone's response? Especially Sora and Kai's, as I'm sure they'll both be expecting Yama and Sora to get back together, only for him to return with his NEW mate? heh heh!
Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Do you know how long it took me to read this?

But what a read it was... broken hand mirror? Kai you frisky-biscuit-you LOL D

Again I bow to you as a great writer, so it doesn't have the violence of some other stories like Christine Morgan's stuff, so what? There's more to a great stroy than that... Y'know I can't believe I just said that...

Oh and nice handle on Japanese language: but I took a couple years of Kendo lessons and 'men' was what was shouted when you strike the opponents head... but you said it was 'noodle'... a whack to the wet-noodle?

Oh and 'replacement noodles'? LOL. I think that sums up the Quarrymen nicely don't you think?