Reviews for The Final Day
Maverick500 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Awesome chapter. Will Jack try to escape
nathanser7 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I really like the way you're doing the story. with different stuff happening. You really have to read from the beginning.
Jackbooler23 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
WOW, really good chapter. Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
great chapter. who is the woman
Maverick500 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
cool chapter, it seems out of character for Jack to run, and hide during a firefight
FrankyG90210 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Jack got taken, this John character is becoming a major player, and really curious in what happens to Stephen. I like the format and the story. KEEP GOING!
Zulu5674 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Wow, pretty damn good man. its a real "page turner" if u will.
Fanatic2345 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
There are a lot of stories about 24 on here but this is one of the ones thats actually keeping my attention. I hope you continue
DudeLove chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
A little over the top in some areas but I'm really liking this story so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I like how you're making this similar to the real 24. 3 different subplots, the nice end-episode cliffhanger. really good
MicMan chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Just saw logo and thought I read it, its awesome dude! please keep writing!
dhh chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
First off, a good start BUT there really is NO NEED for the 'Previously 24' etc above the prologue! I mean, these type of things just tells me that: ONE, you want to UP your WORD count, so, in-turn, you do what you did with this so called 'chapter'..NO GOOD..

Or second, YOU do want the readers to remember what happen in the last days of 24; but I really doubt it..I mean, fans WILL remember what happened and ESP the C/J scene at the VERY END!
Maverick500 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Great chapter
ChattGM chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Such a great story man. Please continue this. I need too know what else happens. Kim's death turned out too be a murder, who's the woman that helped Stephan? and whats next for Jack and Agent Reese, Chloe and the AG. IM BEGGING YOU! CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Maverick500 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012