Reviews for The Fourth Rider
MajinTree chapter 13 . 2/26
this story has been amazing. the ending was explosive, never did I know I needed something so bad. it could be a perfect end, considering Galbatorix rix is now just an experienced swordsman with an enslaved dragon. the edgy scene with dumbledore's haircut could use a touch of polish if you were to return to this fanfic. I loved reading this story. have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
The bit with the gods does not sound like something death would agree with. I mean souls are its domain so having gods that are not affiliated with death punish harry seems to be stupid and cruel beyond reason. Please if you want harry punished at least make it by death or one of death's helpers not some random deity.
Kenichi Kuzo chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
this story is good but i have a major beef with the part about the gods punishing harry. they have no right to do that because you did not have any of them specifically affiliated with death. so unless death itself punishes harry for what he did with the horcruxes i refuse to see that punishment as justified.
a.bonetti92 chapter 13 . 1/30/2020
HI. the story is amazing...! are you going to finish or continue it?
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 11/20/2019
Please update!
SeleneLupinBlack chapter 13 . 8/6/2019
Oh that's mean leaving me here like this god darn! But a dope story that though laying still 6 years will one day be continued xx
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
Really awesome
Hollydoor chapter 13 . 1/5/2019
Can ye at least tell us if you've given up on the story? It seems to be so very close to being complete.
nyx-p1e chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
Wow, amazing story! One of the best HP/Eragon crossovers I've ever read! I've loved seeing Harry and Scath's bond grow, and the way you dealt with Voldemort and the wizarding world was brilliant. Murtagh and Harry are very sweet and amusing, as well as hot! I do hope you get the time and inspiration to return to this story - I'd love to see how Hermione and Remus settle into their new world, how they manage to defeat Galbatorix in the end, and how Murtagh and Harry decide to deal with their relationship. Again, a brilliant story that I've enjoyed so much, thank you for your writing! :D
RavenWolf9212 chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
love this hope for an update soon!
Duo-Harmony-in-the-Dark chapter 13 . 11/22/2018
Pls update! It is one of the best crossover I have ever read! So please continue to write this book!
Dr460NR1D3R2003 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
I love this story. please update
Izaleana chapter 13 . 6/21/2018
This story took my breath away. Masterfully done. I love the concept and how you have worked it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Mystic Sharman chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
There is a reason that deus ex machinas are band. If you include at least one God of intervention then there must be zero tension and with it zero story. As their exsistence forces them to ensure at the very least that Voldemort is stopped in the correct manner. Meaning Harry doesn't end up in alagaesia until after he completed his destiny
Bosma19 chapter 13 . 4/6/2018