Reviews for The Fourth Rider
hope chapter 13 . 5/17
I like your story and hope you update
royaladvisor13 chapter 13 . 5/11
I absolutely loved this take on mixing Harry's magic and the magic in the dragon series! It was fascinating reading about the advances in magic, and I especially loved the part when the gods got involved! I love how you paired murtagh and Harry, they seem to fit together so well in this fic, and I can't wait to read more!
naturefire chapter 13 . 2/12
Gorgeous!
urworshipfulness chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
2 years? You're joking right. Voldemort splits his soul and Harry's the one punished?
urworshipfulness chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I was warned about the Dumbledore bashing but I really thought it was only going to be in the beginning. You were doing so well too. Guess I'm going to skip this part and just hope he goes back to Alagaƫsia.
yukinari chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Good
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
earring cannot be removed, shame the same can't be said about the ear *evil grin*
Mss chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Harry should use rune or blood magic to make the sword reject any other wielder besides Harry himself
Mss chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Nice sword
MSS chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I really love this fan fiction. I've read it several times in fact. I find the idea behind it really fascinating!
917brat chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
this is a very interesting story and I hope you decided to update it again soon because I would love to see how the War goes and what else Harry changes.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
I love your story it's really interresting
bloodyredfox chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
U cant finish this here!
Please update! And a sequel :b
kaisonsheart chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
O.o you can't just leave us here! Such a wonderful story deserves to be finished! Excellent writing, a few punctuation and missing letters/words aside, this is one of the most well written stories I have seen. I do so wish to see it finished. May life never give you're than you can handle.
FalconLux chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
This story is incredibly addictive. I started reading it yesterday and have barely been able to stop since for life's little necessities such as sleep, food, and children. I have read a great deal of fan fiction and have a habit of getting bored in the middle of a story and just looking for something else more interesting to read. So that fact that you've held my attention thoroughly though more than 120,000 words is a very large compliment to your ability to hold tension. Bravo.

Will you be continuing this story? I'm going to follow it just in case and add it to my favorites so that it's easy to find when I want to reread it, which is a foregone conclusion. I hope to see more of it someday, but I greatly enjoyed what there is thus far. Thanks for sharing.