Reviews for The Fourth Rider
The Black Shadowx chapter 13 . 5/27
hey this is absoutely unbelievable. please tell me this has not been abandoned and that you will update soon.

S.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 13 . 4/28
Woowww I love your story! !
deadwinds chapter 13 . 4/13
So I know its been a few years, but do you think you could continue? I seriously love this. Harry is so awesome and Murtagh is too cute.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 13 . 3/23
Please do continue.
Quinn chapter 13 . 3/18
I really hope you update this story, It's good and I want to read more!
jesskalynn4 chapter 13 . 3/15
LOVE this. Please please start updating this again.
Enigma07 chapter 13 . 3/10
To Namian's review-
It's our own fault that it's "not cool." Gay people make up more of our population than you think, an ou were already warned that there was mature content in th last chapter-So quit being so immature. Love is love, wether between man and man, women and women, or man and women. Not gay myself, but I have a relative who is and speaking against gay people, which includes my cousin, includes me, because I am in his blood. Just... Stop being a teenager and grow up already. You are ruining this for all of us.

Right... Just had to get that out first. Couldn't send a private PM, thus...

REAL review-
Love the pairing, please ignore the sentences above if you are not "Namian"-More "Fuck off Dumbledore", or "Fuck off Galbortorix" action please. Can sense the higher level of vocabulary, am satisfied with the length and frequency of updates-This a beautiful and well thought out plot, Please UPDATE SOON!
namian chapter 13 . 3/4
dude not appreciated I don't much like gay love.
gemava chapter 13 . 2/24
I like this take on the inheritance cycle and especially love harry and scath.

looking forward to when you can update again and seeing how much damage can be don't to galbatorix.
I would have loved to save shurikan but insanity pretty much straight from his birth would be almost impossible if there was a way to hold his own soul like how harry healed tom's soul for those 2 years that would be very appreciated for the abused dragon... I doubt there is any way to give him the 'youngling' hood he should have had with his true rider but maybe giving him peace will make up for it..

hope you can update this fic soon
thehereandnow33 chapter 10 . 1/3
I was actually very annoyd towards the end of this chap because of that "soul magic is forbidden thing" I was thinking something along the lines of..".who the hell do these chits think they are?, punishing Harry, while voldemort gets to have his soul NURTURED after splitting it into how many pieces?,this people have a very bloody skewed version of justice!" And I was so NOT gonna read through that 2 years BS!...but I calmed down after skipping ahead and realizing you fast forwarded it. So all is well in the world of HARRYANDSCATHSAWESOMENESS...now bring him home to his man! :D
marc chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I like the story but it seems like you've given harry a little to much power, is kinda like a Mary sue number. Is like you've erased all harrys flaws and it makes the character seem less. Don't get me wrong i like the story I just think that the story and the characters would benefit if you played on the strengths and weaknesses of each character and not trying to make one so much more superior to the other.

I think they should be equals in their own rights. Harrys a wizard so i can buy him being much better at the magic then Eragon.

But I'm finding it hard to believe that harry would be stronger or better at sword play then a boy who's worked on a farm and played with swords his entire life. and Eragon's a dragon rider with a dragon that lacks gaps in her memory it seems he should clearly be better at the dragon stuff.
toastnchips chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Updateeeee pleaseeeeeee
Keira chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
This has to be my absolute favorite fanfic right now. I love your characterization of Harry and Scath and the different magic used. Its also nice that Murtagh doesn't have such a harsh fate as in cannon and that he has someone as brilliant as Harry to share his life with. I hope that you haven't given up on the story because I am dying for the next update.
Lalenja chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
It's bin a while, still would love to see the story finished
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2014