Reviews for From Romance and Friendship
I know the perfect song for Marie and Once-ler. Its "They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction. Check it out! Its Amazing! It fits their relationship really well!
I-KFantasy chapter 13 . 1/19
XD Dat dream sequence was fantastic, lol. Oh the struggles of a teen crushing on her best friend! This is a beautifully written fanfiction and it all comes together so greatly, well done!
-I
I wish this story didnt EXIST. Sometimes when I read it, the content is too beautiful it makes me miserable at times. Damn you.
I feel worse about myself when I think of Oncie and Marie becuz I dont have a childhood friend to fall for...who am I kiddin...this a freaking Fic! What is wrong with me? I tell ya, youre the kind of author who dangerously tugs at peoples feels by representing sad, pitiful backstories, the classic childhood friends-turned-lovers who care about each other and know each others secrets trope and the eventual fight and make up will just make me feel like I have the lamest personal life ever. Youve done a GREAT job with the story. Its just that youre overdoing the part when you want the readers to have certain feels and I couldnt take any more of it!
LOL Marie kind of reminds me of
Rapunzel from Tangled because:

1 They both are blonde
2 They both love to paint

BTW Rapunzel/Once-ler is my fave crossover pairing so imagine Marie as Rapunzel sometimes :-D
CottonClaw123 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Awww,such adorable fluffiness! X3
CottonClaw123 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
The fluffiness at the end of ch.5 is adorable! :3
Water in the Beer chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
Please update. I hope Marie is still alive and that onceler and Marie can live happily with their kids. :3
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Oh my god, I started crying reading this. This is why I'm addicted to this story now
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
HE DID IT!
Charlockle chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
I haven't reviewed yet, because I just keep reading. Sorry about that.
I just had to review, because, '"How bad can it possibly be?" said Once-ler smiling.' is just argh. I like that. Good work. The song. I've had it in my head all day, and it's like evil foreshadowing or something.
Bleugh, you're clever.
guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
You NEED to update! This story is just-...I need-...OH, just update, okay? PLEASE?
mickey kity chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
I must say I enjoyed the earlier chapters than with the twins. I liked young-Once-ler and Marie more.
savannah chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
awwww god come here litte dude I am so sorry your famly sucks ass ok now nanna gonna gets some shitzs down punchs izzabela than gives her a big sacrcausm wiplashing then says bye arshlock :) i hate her and I am just sooooo sad for litte dude I ma be your adopted big sis kay good story I am just so sad
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
This is a great story! I loved it! You haven't updated in a long time...but you totally should!