Reviews for Until Tomorrow Noon
a2z chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
hot
Shadow's Kitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
hehe, that was awesome, yeah you made a few mistakes, but i dont think anyone will really care, its really good, you got me hooked! _ i loved it!

S.k.
VampireKissesUntamed chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
well one thing is for sure shino will definitely be sore by the time kiba done with him. love the the little banter of their love/hate relation.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
First off this is KibaShino NOT ShinoKiba, which is highly disappointing because I was expecting ShinoKiba. Other than that your writing style is good and you can connect things well. Please in the future correctly label stories *puppy dog pout*
I'm not sayings it's bad, just that reading about a uke Shino is HARD.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
How - in the name of common sense - could you make a freaking blushing uke out of Shino? How did you even manage to do that? Do you even KNOW his character?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice job, you really gave them some personality and was able to include those elements into your sex scene, nice! This was a fun read.
Barunka chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Jesus, I was all ready for some Shino/Kiba goodness, and it's actually Kiba/Shino. Your amazing writing won't compensate that fact. *sighs, frustrated* I couldn't finish reading the story, but from that much I actually did read, you style is very smooth and elaborate. Keep up the good work.