Reviews for Two Can Play
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You are a hilarious writer. I love it. So good and I can't stop laughing. Brilliant!
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really really wish you'd continue this one...
QUEEN OFTHE DEAD chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Loved it! read it more than once. And I still want a chapter 2? I'm really looking forward later. . .

"Then we shouldn't have any problems later."
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice!
Jo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was great-loved the last where they are toying with each other-you need to continue on with this.
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
How did I miss this little beauty?...

Great story, I loved a teasing Maura bringing out her best date face...can just picture that perfect pout. Then Jane poking her lips made me laugh.

Great writing as always...J xoxox (take that off what I owe you!) lol
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
eu amei
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It's hard to write coherent, thoughtful reviews when you're giggling like a little girl, but I'm going to try my best. I loved this fic so much- it was cute and sweet and sofreakingadorable and just SO Jane and Maura it makes me want to clap my hands and jump up and down. And the icing on the cake? It was incredibly well written. Well written fics are so few and far between that I latch onto them with everything I have. :)

Well, I'm off to read the rest of your fics and i would love to find out what happens 'later'.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Please... I want "later"! I really liked it and it made me laugh to no end!
CCJLFAN1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I loved this story! I was so happy when Angela finally left. This story needs to be more than a one shot because it's so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Almost...almost...oohh, man! Just enough to leaving you wanting more! Nice story. I thought Angela would never leave. LOL Thx Tunacat
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
update! update! update!
Renkhal chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh man, that was freaking awesome. Ha! Poor Angela, being outlasted by the two girls... Too bad she didn't walk in right as Jane was leaning towards Maura there at the end... Hehe...
Travelbunny chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOVE this! Funny antics, fluffy goodness, and sexy flirting. An all-in-one that is irresistible! ;)