Reviews for The Beast and Its Mistress
Julie chapter 5 . 1/11
I swear this story made me teary!
Pls make more fanfic!
Saku-Kinsheky chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Norijust like sakuma genderbending xD
Dazzler88 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Awesome story!
Searay chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Yay...I've finally found the lamest story in world...!

Why don't you watch Idaten Jump? It's a much better anime than Inazuma Eleven. Don't worry, it is not dirty, completely clean. 99%? If you do, I suggest you could productively use your writing skills for fanfics about Idaten Jump. Comes on Sonic Nickelodeon on TV, or just surf the Net. Easy peasy.
How about some fanfics about Makoto Shido and Kyoichi Shido? You'll come to know about the characters once you watch the anime. Thanks...that is, if you agree on doing this...
Hibisha chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
awww! SO kwaiii!
Annie Matsukaze chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I tried to look Nori up, but can't find it. Can you tell me who Nori is, please? Plus great story.
LunaticDream chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Oh EHm Gee! Char you updated a new chapter :)
Though this is a short story, but I still love it. You never fail to surprise me!
xStarBINA chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Omg. I have been waiting for this forever! Thank you for updating and thank you for writing a story that I actually really like. Will be reading more of yours.
xoxo
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Awww... This story was a bit too short. I'd always thought this'll be one of those long chaptered fanfics with a whole ton of events and dramas like fangirls or tragedies and stuff.
HachimitsuOukan chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
ASDFJKL; YOU FINALLY UPDATED! /SCREAMS SCREAMS SCREAMS/
... Okay, gomen for the hyper-ness...
I've been waiting forever for the update! I was quite surprised you suddenly deleted the original fifth chap, which I haven't reviewed (but have read)!

But oh well X3 back to the review (?)!
Oh, some GouFuyu (?) and TaiYuu? Interesting

And Sakuma's sister? Akane? Or the boyish-looking girl Nori? Anyways, I'll be waiting for the /sniffsniff/ last chap!

PS: "say goodbye to this fandom"...? What do you mean? Why? OAO
hakushinigami chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I still don't get it! Who's Sakuma's sister?
Children of Light chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
LOL! Man Fudou, getcha head in the game! Fuyuka is my favourite manager out of the 4. But Sakuma... BWAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hey ummm, I was wondering... When are you gonna update? Cause I'm reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy looking forward to a new chappie! Cause this is a really good book!
vanerz chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Ah, I just saw this! (Sorry for being late)

This was a nice chapter! This sentence made me chuckle: The others were watching with great interest, "OwO"

Just like Gouenji, I'm also wondering why Fubuki didn't just take the train... it would've been faster too... but I guess running showed his sincerity? LOL

Will be keeping a lookout for future updates... properly this time haha. Alert added :)
Zonex Krypton chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Proof read, ne? :D AND I LOVE IT! FUBUKI IS AWESOME 3 Fidio... I don't mind him anymore. :p He's not important.. but WHY did he have to be with Fubuki..? -.- And why is Shuuya so obsessed with Fubuki? Gay? PLEASE don't tell me... OWO

And yes, now back to professional critiscim. :) Its nice and I like the twist, the way Fudou actually admitted it seems out of character, I think he'd have denied it to piss people off but well, it goes with the flow. And Endou actually kicked Fudou and LIVE to tell the tale? Wow... Unusual. I thought he'd beat the crap out of him

And mew. Touko. :3 Is pretty. :3