Reviews for A Touch of Normalcy
Erica chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Oh, very nice. Very sweet and romantic. Thanks for writing and for sharing.
weiss-weiss-baby chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
So romantic. I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Oh my God! I love your story! It's so, so, REAL ya know? It's great! Keep it up!
Couch chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
Ohhh...so happy...
BarbieBuddy chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
oooh! i looooooooved the part with her dad watching. but the rest was pretty lame. not in character. but i loooooved jack's piece!
m chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Great idea for a story. The characters were very believable. Thanks!
Killer Robot chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This is very good! I have to admit it was one story that I was actually impressed with. Everything fell into place. Good job!
KHBAJN chapter 2 . 6/19/2002
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Thanks for writing it cause it cheered me up a lot. But you HAVE to write more!
Marie chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
your story was so great i loved it it was sweet and passinonate and i wish it had gone on more but its beetter then it having been dropped off and never continued it was so awesome :)
NJ chapter 2 . 6/15/2002
The end was the best! You made SpyDaddy so...sweet. :) I love it.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
I just wanted to say thanks for a really sweet story. I'm not going to get technical or anything, I just wanted to express appreciatin for your imagination and the nice evening you gave our favorite spies. I'd love to see this become a kind of series of diferent dates.
Queen of the Navy chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Please make a sequel to this!_ I LOVED this story!
RPGirl2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
What a great way to end the story - with Jack's perspective. I absolutely loved this story. Hope to hear many more from you.
lisek16 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
This was a great fic. The whole concept was very cute. You did an amazing job.
vix chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
no way can u leave it like that! its and amazing story..id love more