Reviews for Moon Cats, The further adventures
LUNA FAN chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I LOVED IT! PWEEEEEZ MAKE THE THIRD ONE! :D
happy face chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I LOVED this story. I also really loved the first one. PWEEEEEEZ MAKE THE THIRD ONE!
Thelittlecircusgirl chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
The joke is Usagis name means Bunny or Rabbit.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"She also was thankful that Artemis had remembered to use the tableware and not his fingers or face to eat."

LOL!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 22 . 2/24/2008
WHOA! THAT STORY WAS GREAT, and I thought the frist one was good, HOLY! MAN, I wonder what time it is now? looks at watch, eyes go wide anime-style WHAT THE HELL! 5:41 IN THE MORNING! I didn't think it whould be THIS late! I gotta get of now, moms telling, or more like yelling, at me to get off, don' blame her ... NOT. Plz keep writing these GREAT storys, Artemis and Luna are SO CUTE togeter, JA NE! -Haru Inuzuka
jupiter2005 chapter 22 . 2/22/2008
cant wait to read what ever story you have after this.
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
thats too funny. i would love to see artemis as a girl and wearing those clothes. not to mention that he had to run from the scouts. LOL
Shanz chapter 22 . 5/1/2007
omg omg omg r u writing more to this i hop loved it and the one beofre it keep up the great work
Sere Nova chapter 22 . 4/21/2007
Amazing! I read "When the Scouts are Away" and then imediately read this one, now I'm going onto the next one! It's such a great series!

Though Adrian showing up had me staring at my computer screen for almost three minutes before I could type this review.

Here's to reading the next one!

-Sere Nova
woofyy chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
lolz, is this the end? cuz it doesnt sound like it lolz! welps ! good luckies with ur other stories!
Nya the Koneko chapter 22 . 2/12/2006
*bows* you are awesome! I love your Artemis/Luna stories! I can't wait for more!
Jenny Jakins chapter 22 . 1/18/2006
Woah. Once again, nice ending, but for a totally different reason than last time...

The action scene was pretty good again. Not as good as in the last story, but it was good.

You had some grammar mistakes and typos all throughout this fic. I was too busy enjoying the story to write them down, sorry. I was going to suggest a Beta Reader... then I looked at the age of this. Guess it really doesn't matter any more, does it?

I did note that Saturn was missing there, at the end, with your foreshadowing and then only six senshi being surrounded by the henchman and golems. I also liked how Akuma met his "end".

Well, happy writings!
Luna Tsukino chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
Love it. I actually prefer the first one, but this one is still great.

Your writing style is different from my own whichi is probably why i like it, (I hate my writing style _ lol)

Looking forward to reading more of your stories, (goes to look at what other stories there is)

Love Luna
shortygirl333 chapter 22 . 4/22/2005
I admire your plots for this sequel and the first story. I can't wait to read the next chapter, and I hope it will be uploaded soon! I'm sorry if other people have told you, but you have quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes in your stories.
Reiyuka chapter 22 . 4/13/2005
Eep... you're evil. Definetly. - A great story, although not as good as the original. But seriously, Artemis seems to pack a serious punch. Lovely story!