Reviews for Barrel's death
StarscreamIQU chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Not many stories make me cry, not many at all. I cried a river with this story. A river with a raging sadness. In a way I'm glad that I finished the story quickly, but a part of me wants more. Very well written!
The Cat Loving Kid chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
So... sad! DX *sniffles then bursts into tears* A good story, though. I'm guessing there are more chapters coming? I'm looking forward to them.
Memorylane1 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
How could you kill Barrel?! Why?! He was so young!
Okay. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, great writing, and I hope you update soon! I love the way you described all of the characters, and how well you showed the threes (sniff twos) friendship.
Keep up the great work! And post more soon!
Mia chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I miss Barrel! He died so young! WHY?! I'm crying right now!
Nixi Stasia chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
... :'( Poor Lock and Shock. And of course poor Barrel.
Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Argh sorry the review posted itself like a STUPID MACHINE! I do not trust my laptop, not since I spilt that green tea on it anyway...

Anyway, I'll continue.

And I've forgotten where I was. Somewhere like here:

I don't like comedy unless it's very funny. Two: This is a tragic story and does not fit the storyline!

When writing a tragic story, be sure to get the language right.

Other than that, I loved it well done.

Amy )
Melody The Superhero chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nightmare Before Christmas? This film came put around about when I was born, I think... (If NBC came out in 1996, then yes. If not, no and whoops) I've watched it like three times, but it is a film I like very much. I find the film very David Lynch-y, even though he was nothing to do with the film and none of his stuff is for kids. I think it's the psychopathic darkness of the film that reminds me of David Lynch and are also the traits that make me like 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'

I have difficulty telling Shock, Lock and Barrel apart, I couldn't understand their voices much either (why the hell am I criticising a perfectly good film on a review?) but I'm pretty sure Barrel is the one on the front cover of the story and I like Barrel.

And now, you've killed him.

Meh, I'm planning on killing off my OC once I've finished her trilogy (Spoiler!), so who cares? And I'm planning a story which kills of the two main characters. God, I have such a depressing mind.

I do like this story though, because I doubt anyone else has ever thought about killing a member of the much loved NBC trio (well, it wasn't my first thought when I watched the film. Then again, the first time I was 3- as my Mother informs me).

What I don't like about this story is the language you used. It's a tragic story (if Barrel dying isn't tragic then what the hell is?!), but the language is very humorous, which I don't like for multiple reasons. One: I hate comedy, unless it's funny and it's VERY
Nixi Stasia chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I never said you can't do serious stuff! Rrr! I'm annoyed!

Other than that I have no words. Excepr: UPDATE!
Nixi Stasia chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
*sob

Still have no words ('sobs' an action- not a word)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
where's the rest? :DDDDDD
SexyBlackKat chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
aww. why you kill barrel? thats sad, but I see how you go with this... :'( poor barrel...
Subuku no Jess chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
... (reads everything with tears in eyes and eyes widened) I have... nothing to say. I'm in real shock... (no pun intended). I can't imagine Barrel dying (actually double-dying if you think about it). He makes the trick-or-treating trio complete!

This is really sad! And the worse part is that Barrel's too young and innocent to know what's going. How should he know what the light is? (cries) I really hope this has a happy ending. I doubt it, but I can still dream... Maybe you should go back and forth between Lock, Shock, and Barrel (maybe he could be in a whole new world or something).

Anyway, nice chapters and update soon!

Jess
TheLostPumpkinPrincess112495 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
:,( Poor Barrel! Please update soon!
Nixi Stasia chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
... I have no words still. Maybe I'm a mute...
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
... I have no words none.

On a happiier note, this is my fave nbc story!