Reviews for Vlad and Snow: Band Geek Style
Carrie chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
awesome though where is Vlad in this story?
screammynameserena chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
BAND-TEN-HUT/ I just did this to get your attention obviously. This wasn't all too bad but I got excited because I really like marching band and this book series. I vote for it to continue. And I want more romance, ROMANCE in this. I'm ready for THIS marching season in your story. Go on, I want more. Relax. I like it and have been waiting for more forever. (:

-Serena x
UnderTheWaves chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Please please please continue! I love this story so much
The girl you won't remember chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Omg! This is my first time reading a fic from here so awesome! Can't wait for the snow x Vlad! O and I don't own the series but ok so the reason her eyes turned green at their graduation was bcuz u kno those ppl who knew the secret thingy I dunno sry it's been around a year since I've read the books so anyways they all had odd eye color changing moments and so did vlad and since he was the pravus and turned snow she had the eye color thing also cuz I guess it was bcuz it was vlad and the eye thing so ya I can't wait till ur nxt update! :)
3 Hummus
If Only I Knew chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Band camp! I can't wait! I got fitted for uniforms today, and I had a moment of "ohmygoshbandisatartingagain!" it was crazy! This was a wonderful chapter, by the way, and I can't wait for more.
RoxiDefenderOfPeople chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please continue!
If Only I Knew chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
AHHHHH oh not goodness. I lI've you so much right now. Like seriously I play clarinet in the marchin band at my school, and we wanted our show to be journey, but alas we are playing Aerosmith which is also fine. I love this story though and please continue. (I'll totally read it.)

-keep dreaming-
If Only I Knew
Darkest-Night31 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You should continue really good