Reviews for Code Geass: Jinchuuriki of the Crimson Knightmare
blassreitter chapter 11 . 10h
While it was a great story. It was a bit funny but also annoying to see them all trying to upper hand Naruto. I think he is the Naruto after the Fourth Shinobi War and have at least nothing happened to his chakra system that I always found idiotic as it is just his life force.

While I had seen the Code Geas Anime, I never understood how I ever liked Zero/Lelouch, especialy here in your story. He is a fucking ass. His Father, a bigger ass as he so far I understood was nothing until he gained Geass. I wonder if Naruto will go all out, how much world population will be left. Actually Britain is not that strong actually if they do everywhere the same as in Japan.

Well, Keep up you story.
Sizzin chapter 9 . 9/17
The last part with C.C. was so sweet.
Sizzin chapter 5 . 9/12
After each chapter read, I keep getting more and more confused about how in the seven bloody hells Kallen and the resistance group sided with Zero against Naruto.
miguce chapter 11 . 9/7
you started the story with a big cliff hanger! i have to say that i read hoping that part comes soon... the torture knowing when the next update isnt going to be that arc :(
dont regret it though.. nice story.. liked it.. hope you continue updating this
altaf9312 chapter 1 . 9/7
When you need update Chapter 11 and 12
Fan chapter 11 . 9/3
Please update a new chapter.
mds777 chapter 11 . 9/2
Gotta love this story. n_n
mds777 chapter 10 . 9/2
Even though I have nothing against NaruSaku if you look at it objectively it would be hard to believe that Naruto would fall in love with someone who physically abuses him when he is being himself. For me, I don't really mind who Naruto ended up with at the end as long as he is happy i'm happy. Same goes for Hinata, I didn't really mind who she ended up with so long as she was happy. Secondly, Bolt's name is a direct reference to his cousin Neji whose name means "screw". Hope you have a wonderful day or night depending on when you read this. :)
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/2
I would've faved this and reviewed yesterday, but something was going on with this site that didn't allow me to post a review or log off. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Jok-kun chapter 11 . 7/9
Its a great story and I think the suzaku shirley its a good pairing I Felton sorrow for shirley in code geass r2 and the question I have is that will you do something like a another season based on the ovas of hyuga akito after the end of your first season

The only negative point I see to the this fic is the fact that everybody says naruto is a half brittanian but when he introduces himself he claims that his name is naruto Namikaze Uzumaki and I ask you Where is the brittanian last name there? And nobody in the fic notice that its something very non logical

Don't take it the wrong way its a great fic the way that naruto make changes in the world around him like in his original story and how is something that lelouch can't predict and the way you mix it in the world of code geass without losing his original self but being more mature but I think that its a plot hole that needs to be explain or corrected if you didn't notice in time, another thing that I like is the fact that he is not a overpower god and his strenght has limits

About pairings I only ask you if euphi can survive and will we great that if naruto fails Charles use his geass on him to turn him in a knight of round but only if you make a season based in the ovas because I think it will be more dificult for the plot if you make that for the second seasons but is your fic so do as you pleased I will continue reading it

And sorry for my english if have some wrongs in my
Train Heartnett chapter 11 . 6/22
Awesome !
Please Continue !
szmtex chapter 3 . 6/20
i think prologue and chap 1 killed this story a little. when u know that zero and kallen will betray him
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 6/20
Awesome! An amazing story and the pairing is nice.

Good luck and update soon.
uscias chapter 11 . 6/15