Reviews for Code Geass: Jinchuuriki of the Crimson Knightmare
Somebody chapter 12 . 3/16
This is a Great Fic. The only thing you need is for Naruto to be less perfect. He needs to have flaws and i also think he needs to struggle. He needs to agonize over what he is doing and to question whether or not he should go farther. Naruto could easily kill Cornelia, Suzaku and Lelouch if he wanted too. Naruto is also lying to Kallen, Euphemia, and all his other friends. Naruto should struggle seeing as how much more powerful than anyone else he is he needs to hold back all the time and he i think should wonder whether or not he should be more ruthless. He also needs in my opinion to suffer and to lose people that he cares about. Also please have Naruto only have one love interest I really don't like harem fics I feel like it takes away from the relationship in harem fics. How about Naruto starts dating Kallen but after the events that are going to take place he breaks up with her and starts dating Euphie. Also you need to leave Lelouch with one love interest and your taking away a lot of his. Really like the fic though this is just my thoughts on how you can make it greater.
Ostentatiousnessness chapter 12 . 3/4
Oh man, I really hope you do more with this. This is really good and it'd be a shame for it to fall forgotten
Man that story is so good, I just read all 12 chap in one go. Can't wait for more it's addicting. Really well written I couldn't stop reading. Eagerly waiting for the next! Continue the good work!
Coolfly chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Very well done cannot wait for the next chapter
code R.R chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
damn...considering how Lelouch ignored sweet Shirley (though normally I don't like Suzaku) I approve :)
just100eyes chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Here are some ideas, Mokuton (Not really),
Susanno (If he can use tsukuyomi, and amaterasu then of course he can!) Bunch of elemental jutsu (But in the world of code geass I guess only fire jutsu are realistic) And I would love it if he could use Jikukan Ido (He has Tobi's chakra too you know)
Silber D. Wolf chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
great chapter
desdelor97 chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
thanks for the update. you did a pretty job there. don't let the flamers lower your confidence. You are amazing. I hope you will be posting update more frequently. :)
about the latest update. I missed Euphie. pls have more of her.
Rather than making it Harem, pls make it sequential love story.. _
Good luck!
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
It sounded good in the summary, but all I'm seeing is a fic where Lelouch is made the bad guy so the poor hero looks very heroic and gets all the girls.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Awesome you updated this story. I think its the only one I like when its a crossover between naruto and code geass. Anyways I'm glade its not dead.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
Nice welcoming chapter, naurto is da man. I still hate suzaku.
Faux chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
This is a,good fic,I just wish kurama was male.I hope you update soon
Akritedes chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
In media res is not a story opening to be used casually, and requires you have a firm idea of where you intend to go, how to get there, and a means of doing so without rendering your in media res opening totally invalid or implausible.

You're not that skilled.

Used poorly, all in media res does is spoil future knowledge for the reader and force the author onto a set of rails they must adhere to. It is not a tool well used with action or adventure works, there is a reason it's most common in mystery or thriller stories.

This, added to the indications of wish fulfillment harems and poorly executed tropes "cool" features that are shown in just this short opening...

It's not promising. It's a warning sign.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2016