Reviews for Code Geass: Jinchuuriki of the Crimson Knightmare
Rycott chapter 11 . 8/23
This was a great read. I super enjoy how everything is starting to diverge from cannon due to Naruto's presence.

I assume it's at least on life support though after so long. Tis a shame indeed.
narutofan chapter 1 . 7/3
I THINK WAWS VEGY GOOD
shivram970 chapter 11 . 5/21
A great story.
DeathCrawler chapter 11 . 4/26
Hopefully this will updated again soon great story so far
Vallavarayan chapter 10 . 3/30
Sakura was a character who continued to beat up naruto for the least of mistakes .
Naruto going after her at the age of 10 only because she was popular instead of her character and continuing to go after her was also done just for kishi to magnify his faults and increase the comic relief.
guest chapter 11 . 3/24
The story is great. don't let flamers lower ur confidence, your writing is good. But its been over an year since the last update, I hope you are not abandoning this.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/3
I remember this fic! I liked it, it was a bit to much on some points, like it was written by a 14 year girl. Guy likes guitar, likes sports, has a good business helping people etc etc. I dont mind much tho, to bad its abandoned.
Gen871 chapter 1 . 1/10
Really love the story but i am disappointed that it hasnt been updated for so long. At least upload a chapter telling us whether you abandoned this story or not.
Nightfox97 chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
please update!
Nightfox97 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Are you going to bring any of the other naruto chrecteres into the mix like sauseke madara sakara or even jiraiah. Bringing in madara would just be totally awsome specialy during some confrontation with zero and brutenina
Akash Anand chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Hello,
I have to say that this is an interesting story and the best Code Geass story I've ever read.

I have been looking for an update since June and since you are still updating your other stories I was wondering if your gonna continue it or not so can you please inform me if you're writing anymore ch. of this one.
Anyway thanks for writing such a good fiction.
Umbra Punitor chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Can you please inform us if you have left your story?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
llllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee
MyMazeMan chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
I'm loving the story and hope that you finish it as I would love to see how you continue.