Reviews for A Chaotic Christmas
secret chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This story is amazing i read it 15 times it would be a awesomee book plz add more chapters
ROSE MILLER chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
i didnt want to review until after i read the whole story but it was awesome...GREAT JOB :)
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Aww thats a nice chapter :) and I was only telling the truth :)
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Super cute! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Me Me Me what hell do U know about writing or does your mouth just work and not your brain,so put your pen where your mouth is & show us?

Kitty: your doing a great job! Sound like a little jealousy to me!
so keep up the good work and please more!
ME ME ME ME ME chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
you are such a perv. what the hell they sleep in the same bloody bed? i bet u have fantasies each night of what they do! and ur writing style is crap. did i mention too many exclamations? and yeah.

jokes sorta. :/
Susan chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
I love your story! I sure wish you were able to give us more than one chapter a day! I start reading and don't want to stop. Keep up the great job!
GKB chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Keep up the great work very nice chapter!Very,very interesting,to what coming next, U have locked in now,Please update.

Have a good day & enjoy the moment!
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Awww what a sweet chapter!
dakota chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Love the story! :-) keep updating
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
I love your storys, plus I like the fact that Amy had the baby without ty although I am missing some classic ty amy moments, cant wait for more! :)
Susan chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
This is a really good story! Please keep the chapters coming! I don't want to stop reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
keep going! the story getting more & more interesting!
GKB chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
keep up the good work!sweetheart!1
GkB chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Great Chapter sweetheart!keep them coming!