Reviews for A Chaotic Christmas
Brenna chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
This was amazing you were great! I truly loved it! Jesus loves you and thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Omgosh I loved it GREAT JOB! U should b an author
JPNightRun chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
First of all the story was sweet, warm but a little to choppy. And it ended up nicely but it just was a little rushed. Then there was no mention of any kind of legal action against Chase and Kit, they just shot him and everybody was good with that. No charges filed or legal actions taken, that just never made sense. Ty finding out he had a child was just "so I'm a dad"? Oh well it was a nice story.
JPNightRun chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Sorry but this chapter was silly, made no since. Going for a ride, asking Jack to come with her BC Ty couldn't. That's obvious, then getting to the hospital and seeing Kit in the room and going in and KICKING HER OUT... That makes no since, sitting out side wondering why she was there, BLOODY go in and demand to know... So Frustrating...
JPNightRun chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Everything is to matter of fact, sorry it lacks a bit more emotions.
JPNightRun chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Wow, these last three chapters have been a whirlwind of events. I'm Latin and in our family if someone is in the hospital fighting for their life we stay 24/7 there in the lobby. Never understood leaving a loved one alone in a hospital, you never know what can happen. Oh well...
JPNightRun chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
So not a thought to use birth control or condums. I really liked this chapter and how together they appear to be. Don't let Amy be pregnant for her wedding.
JPNightRun chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Nice touch at the end, I like it.
secret chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This story is amazing i read it 15 times it would be a awesomee book plz add more chapters
ROSE MILLER chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
i didnt want to review until after i read the whole story but it was awesome...GREAT JOB :)
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Aww thats a nice chapter :) and I was only telling the truth :)
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Super cute! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Me Me Me what hell do U know about writing or does your mouth just work and not your brain,so put your pen where your mouth is & show us?

Kitty: your doing a great job! Sound like a little jealousy to me!
so keep up the good work and please more!
ME ME ME ME ME chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
you are such a perv. what the hell they sleep in the same bloody bed? i bet u have fantasies each night of what they do! and ur writing style is crap. did i mention too many exclamations? and yeah.

jokes sorta. :/
Susan chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
I love your story! I sure wish you were able to give us more than one chapter a day! I start reading and don't want to stop. Keep up the great job!