Reviews for Minato Namikaze : Konoha's Golden Haired Shinobi
GokuIsMyAncestor chapter 12 . 3/3
It woundn't hurt if you update, right? Kidding
It is awesome. Update!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
this is awesome.
Maki-Maki chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Maki Ichinose? As in the Shinigami Servant for Jin Kariya and the bounts, as well as the same Maki who use to faithfully serve under the 11th Divison Captain, Kenpachi KiganjŨ, who was the 10th Kenpachi before he was killed by the future 11th division captain and 11th Kenpachi, Kenpachi Zaraki? Damn.
Old Man Yama chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
As in, the first Sou-Taicho of the Gotei 13, Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto? Man, it's amazing who the Shinigami from bleach were before they passed on.
Heh chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
So this is where Shunsui and Nanao were before they died and went to the Soul Society.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Post please now I love it a lot please post please please please please I'm begging you. Like post tomorrow lol or sooner like I need this story nowwww or I'll cry. No scream. No have a panic attack. You GOTTA POST NOW.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I love it but :(. Your barely putting minato into of anymore it's all about Kushina. You don't tell how minato feeling or anything like come on. but other than that I. LOVE. IT.
Fan chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
well... wheres ur next one? I'm waiting ya know!
Ragaga55 chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I love you're story so much! Please keep writing it!
AllynDM chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Gah, and I thought you were back. I demand an update!

But on a serious note, I have a request for you if you could message me when you have the chance.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Wow you sound excited about this 100 chapter goal :D I'm glad to hear it. This was a really funny chapter, which I bet the others will be too!
Sunshiners chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Hey! New reader here,, D
I really like your story.. Please continue it..
I like the way you write it.. I mean... It's not only about romance but also their lives as shinobi, and I love it..

On the side note, please update as soon as you can.. _ I really want to know the continuation (?) of your story.. The chuunin exams, etc..
reluctant-persona chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
This is great! Please continue!
Picklechipdip chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love your story you've keep all the characters in character. This story is thrilling and fun.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
omg i love your fan fics :')