Reviews for more than you know
rthornton21595 chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! It says that the story is complete, but something tells me it's not the end! :)
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved this story and my favorite part is

"If you don't go to her right now you are no son of mine. I'll be expecting you both tomorrow for dinner. Now go." Fran orders.

I haven't seen the episodes with Cindy in ages and I almost forgot who she was Thanks for the reminder.
Amber sawyers chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
Hey I love this story! I have noticed though that in the end of the chapter you referred to dereck as spencer instead of Morgan. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I am informing you of this in case you did not mean to do that.
Gemini-Victoria chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
Wait...so the whole thing was a dream?
CriminalMindsObsessed chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
I'm readin this overr now and I need to know, were the previous 27 chapters just a dream or somthing?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Are you going to tie this out of place chapter in with the story? I doesn't feel at all right as it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Love this story, I have read it numerous times. That said, have someone proof read. It's "angel hair pasta"- and there are other typos that distract from really good writing.
joellen818 chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
whoa whoa whoa... what does derek need to tell her?!
Alliecattie3 chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
Awww! It was all a dream! So glad that their reality is moving toward making Pen's dream of Derek, marriage and family come true!

Great story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing with us!
tholtman chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
What a surprise! Was not expecting this twist. Great story
PrincessTaysha chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
Wow... A-MA-ZING!

Congrats girl and many kisses! looking forward your next fic :)
ksp2010 chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
Wow great chapter. Loved the twist I was definitely not expecting that. :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Ooow, that was tense there for a bit! Wasn't expecting that. It was a nice twist and I loved that last part. So sweet! :)
jenny crum chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Awesome ending to a great story
Kimd33 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Great twist with the ending.